~69~

"come on," I say dragging ona and Lucy to my car after training.
"Whyy," the both plead.
"Your coming ring shopping with me," I say letting a breath I didn't know I was holding in.
"Dam tracking the next step," Lucy says getting in the back.

In and out, in and out, I'm actually about to do this holy shit, I know I've done it before but it feels different this time, it feels good, it feels right.
"What one, I have three options, I can't pick," I say quietly.

They are all similar, but I don't know which one

"Ona this one," I say pointing at one that isn't an option I thought of," this one," I say a tear leaving my eye.

_______________________________________

I bought a ring, I actually did it, now all I need to do is propose. If I went home now I could do It I could. I could be back before the game and before Christmas we have 10 days if I did it now, I wouldn't have to wait I could see her again, and just ge with her.
" I'm going home, I'm flying home I'm going to propose to her," I say to ona when we get in to our apartment.
"Ok, I'll book you a flight for tomorrow then Ella, that way you can make sure you are prepared," she says hugging me with a smile on her face.
"You are the best ona, i don't know what I would do without you," I say leaning on her as she books my flight, it's actually happening, holy shit.

_______________________________________

I just landed in England, now I just need to get to the arsenal training center. I'm not proposing there but I want to see her now.

And I made it.
I walk on sight cause they just let me and they know who I am. All the girls are out training so I sit on the bank and watch them for a while smiling now missing how close this team was, its pretty much the same but I'm on the outside now, not with my family. I miss my family.
I was so deep in thought that I didn't even realise that I had been spotted by wally who was now running towards at top Speed, just before she gets to me I stand up so I can catch her.
"Wally," I say hugging her tightly.
"El, what are you doing here," she asks, but I can't say since alessia is now stood waiting for me to put wally down.
"I will tell you later," I say putting her down and hugging my girlfriend tightly and burying my head into the crook of her neck.
"Hey baby, you ok," she asks rubbing my lower back.
"I'm amazing right now, I love you, I missed you I wanted to spend time with you before Christmas, I love you so much lessi," I mumble seeing Leah looking at me with the I know what's going on look.
"I love you to, go say hello to everyone, I'll be here for when you get back Ella,I'm not leaving, and training finished so we can go home and watch films or go out with the rest of the team and we can get lost in eachothers eyes whilst others are getting lost on how many drinks they have had, so I love you," she says making me smile widely.

"Leah," I say jumping on her back.
"Ella, I know why your here," she whisper, shrugging me off her.
"I know you know, I'm absolutely petrified I'm not going to lie," I say as she hugs me properly.
"It will be fine, you will be fine, she will say yes and you know it, that girl is so in love with you," she says making me feel better.

"Hey sweetie," Viv says Bringing me into a hug.
"Hey," I say resting my head on her shoulder.
"So what are you doing here," she asks making me look around and seeing we are the only ones out here.
"Proposing," I say letting a breath out.
"I'm proud of you," she says.
"I'm really scared, I don't know if I can do it Viv," I say quietly.
"Ok you know you can do, that girl would marry you tomorrow if she had the chance, you have been in love with that girl since you were 17, admittedly you had to wait until you 18 but still, you guys are so In love it is sickening," she says with a small laugh.
" It has been a while, I've loved her longer I just didn't realise it to be honest, and again I had to wait until I was 18, so much has happened between us, I mean the bike accidents, the summer, it's been a bumpy road to say the least and I know it hasn't been the easiest for me but I wouldn't have had it any other way I mean it made me who I am I guess, I don't care what she did in the past, but it was so worth it for this moment, I can't wait to propose to her Viv," I say a smile spreading across my face and happy tears rolling down my cheeks.
"Your amazing Ella, I'm proud," she says dragging me off the floor and into a side hug so we can walk inside.

_______________________________________

"So what are you doing here," Alessia asks me running her thumb over my bottom lip.
"I'm taking you on a date, where something warm and cute," I say leaving her to it so I can find Leah which is a 10 minute walk since she is in her apartment.

"You alright Ella," Leah asks as I sit with my head in my hands.
" I'm terrified," I say my hands shaking. Why, why now.
"Ella, breath, breath with me please," she says placing one of my hands where her heart is and placing my other hand on my heart so I can match my heart rate with hers.
  "I can't breathe," I stutter resting my head onto Leah shoulder,"help," I say my head starting to spin.
"Hey, listen to my breathing follow my breathing Ella, your ok, your ok," she says placing her hand on the back of my head. Takes a few minutes but I don't move and neither does she until I'm ready, Ive learnt over the last few years that she doesn't pull away first.
" Thank you le," I say quietly now calm again.

An, I'm try to publish what I've got cause I've written up to chapter 82 but thing do change and in my opinion for the better, you might not think I'm listening, but just continue reading to find out I am.....