~96~

I didn't fly back to England just like the rest of the girls, lucy, Kiera and I had to get back to Spain so as much as it pained me I had to say goodbye to my sister and fiancé. a few tears were shed then our plane got called so we had to say goodbye. 

"I love you ok," I say kissing her forehead gently as I rock side to side with her in my arms.

_______________________________________

as soon as we landed in Spain I phoned Alessia we wanted to get as much wedding planning done before the end of her summer and before the wsl season begins. our season has just begun but hers starts a little while later.

It didn't take too long to plan, considering we planned most of it before the euros and we spent most of the time discussing the ins and outs of it. the guest list took a while but we eventually got their. Obviously the bridesmaids on both sides then there's my family and hers, then the Barcelona squad and arsenal squad and some of our other friends from around other places. Turned out to be around 50 people.

We decided on a beach kinda thing to get married it's gonna be great. I hope it is, I just want a calm football season I mean last year was a little hard, but we power through everything.

_______________________________________

Lessi flew out to look at some places which was amazing cause I got to see her again.
"Good morning, my love," I say kissing the side of her head.
"Mmm," she grabs turning into me.
"Everything ok my love," I ask pulling her onto me and holding her close. Then it clicks. I know what's wrong with her," don't worry I know," I say reaching my bedside table for some paracetamol.
"Sorry I know we had plans," she says  nuzzling into my chest.
"Don't ever apologise for this my love, " I say quietly as I massage her stomach easing the pain.
"Ok, I'm sorry," she says making me laugh quietly.
"You apologised again my love," I say placing gentle kisses on her head.

We spent the day curled up in bed together, she fell asleep with me massaging her stomach and I continued to do it whilst she slept cause even in her sleep I could see she was struggling. I can't stand the thought of her being in pain.

"Thank you," she say quietly as she just woke up.
"Of course my love, I'm always here," I say quietly as I start to fall asleep my self, it's 5 am I mean she slept through the day and most of the night. So I stayed awake to make sure she was ok.
"Go to sleep baby," she says now pulling me into her side so my head rests on her chest and my arms go around her waist.
"I love you," I mumble falling asleep.

_______________________________________

After that day we spent most of our time at the beach where we wanted to get married. Sadly I did have a bit of training as well. but that's not to bad, I do love Barcelona, it is my home.

"So this is it, where we are going to get married," i say my head resting on her shoulder gently. Our hand intertwined my thumb brushing her knuckles gently.
"This is where I get to say I do, where you get to be my forever and always," she says kissing my head gently before she rest her head on top of mine.
"Forever and always my love," I say turning my head and kissing her gently.
We sit with her head resting on the top of mine as we watch the sun set where we will soon be saying I do.

We watched the sun go down and then we sat as the moonlight lit up the  ocean Infront of us, as the temperature started to drop I sat behind Alessia and pulled her into me so I could keep her warm, and I gave her my hoodie and she was shivering. My arms wrapped around her waist as she sits in between my legs, my hand locked together as I pull her closer.

We stayed there for about another hour after this as it got to cold for either of us. we did enjoy watching the waves crash against the shore it was relaxing. When we got home I cooked, myself, Alessia and Ona dinner. Yes I still live with my best friend. And my dog is adorable still, he stayed at home to keep Ona company.
"So Ella," Ona says sitting on my bed as Alessia is in the bath," how is having your fiancé here going," she asks smirking.
"It's amazing, I love her and I'm glad she's here she doesn't leave for 2 weeks, and the wedding is pretty much planned, so we get time to relax together," I say smiling at the ceiling just thinking about her.
"You have been in love with that girl for 6 years, so I'm glad you actually get time with her now," she say leaving as she heard the bathroom door open.
I smile as Alessia comes out with just a towel on.

"don't you look gorgeous my love," I say placing my hands on her waist and pulling her closer to me as her arms go around my neck. 

"you look amazing to my love however you would look better without this," she says undoing the button up shirt I'm wearing. 

"slow down love," I say moving a piece of her hair out of her face and just smiling at the women I have in front of me, "I love you lessi."