~92~

It's been a month and the euros are coming up, I moved back to London with Alessia and we have been great.

Finally some wedding planning has begun.
About time, I mean we have Been engaged for 2 years.
"So, what are we thinking, small or big wedding," I say my head resting on Alessia's shoulder as she's sat on my lap.
"Medium, like the arsenal squad and a few from man u, Barcelona and a few from city then close family," she says I like that idea. It sounds nicer than a big wedding which I would not like.
"Ok, I like that, so where do we want to have this wedding," I say kissing her collar bone, sending shivers down her spine.
"I don't know, maybe Spain," she says turning around and straddling me lap kissing me.
"I like that idea," I say into the kiss before I'm pushed back onto the sofa.

....

"Holy shit, I love you," I say kissing her passionately.
"That was amazing," she says resting her head on my chest.
"I love you so much," I say Into her ear.
"Forever and always my love," she says fiddling with the rings on my fingers.
"Forever and always," I say falling asleep with my arms around her.

_______________________________________

Finally we decided on where we are getting married, she picked Mallorca, and I'm not complaining. It's a Spanish island and I love it there.
I've chosen my wedding party.

Leah is obviously walking me down the isle and she's one of my bridesmaids.  I know it's not traditional but she's been there for me for well my entire life. She's helped me with everything.
Ona is gonna be my maid of honour.
Wally, Viv, Beth and Alexia are gonna be my bridesmaids as well.

Alessia has decided on her wedding party as well.
She chose for. Maid of honour as Ella, Katie, Lotte, Mary and Millie T ad her bridesmaids.
Her dad's gonna walk her down the isle then Leah's gonna walk me.

We even chose a date.

August 20th 2026  that gives us enough time for us to save up for it.

_______________________________________

🤍💖Bridal party 💖🤍

E: Leah, wally , Bethany, Viv, ona and Alexia we are going dress shopping

L: ok, when

W: sure

B: Woo 🥳🥳

V: oh god, she's all grown up

O: good, I'm assuming just looking at the moment though

A: ok, I'm taking you wallet off you Sweetie

E: today, come on Leah everyone else figured it out, bit slow today are we 😂

L: oi, that is no way to speak to you favourite sister

E: you're my only sister Leah, but yes you're my favourite don't tell Jacob.

W: we have to deal with them all the time.

L: no you don't she doesn't live here

E: I live in Barcelona I'll have you know, and you miss me when I'm not here.

W: that I do el, that I do.

_______________________________________

"Hey," I say hugging Leah.
"You alright," she asks hugging me back tightly.
"Yeh," I mumble with a sigh.
"Hey it's ok, I get it sometimes you just need a hug," she says hugging me tighter.

@ LeahWilliamson

Still tiny really

Still tiny really.

@ ella8williamson

Comments turned off

_______________________________________

Dress shopping was exhausting, exhausting I found a few I like though so that's good.
But now I get to go home to the wife to be. Thank fuck.
"Hey love," I say squeezing her shoulders as I walk past her.
"Hey,how was it," she asks pulling me into her lap.
"It was amazing, found some nice things, but I missed you," I say kissing her gently.
"Did you," she says in a tone that send shivers down my spine.
"Mhm," I say bringing her into another kiss but it has more passion behind it this time. There's a sense of neediness to it. She gently bites my bottom lip making me blush heavily.
"Your cute when you blush," she says quietly.
"Yeh but your cute when your screaming my name," I say in her ear before kissing her neck.

......

"You can't get up and leave after that," she says pulling me back down onto the bed.
"I wasn't leaving, I was going to have a shower, I mean you could always join me, I could use some help," I say with a wink as I disappear into the bathroom. She follows me into the bathroom and hops in the shower with me.
"So, was that up to expectations," I say letting the hot water hit my skin.
"Most definitely was, I mean some of the scratches on you back would suggest it was," she says almost in a whisper.
"Good I'm glad," I say tipping her head up and bringing our lips together.
"Why don't we," she says not finishing her sentence before I pull her in and turn it into a steamy make out session.

_______________________________________

Ok so we are traveling to the euros camp now and I'm driving for some reason, got Leah and Bethany in the back. It's like driving with kids in the car honestly I don't have the energy to deal with them.
"Will you to please shut the fuck up," I mumble as I change lanes on the A303. Of course they don't they never do.
After half an hour of being in the car Beth is hungry.
"I'm not stopping, eat at camp," I say resting my hand on Alessia's thigh gently.
"Why, I'm hungry," she whines, I'm gonna leave her on the side of the road in a minute honestly a bunch of children.
"Beth shut up," I say quietly now just having a conversation with Alessia and ignoring the two in the back.