~81~

I went to bed shortly after my round. I just needed air. I need a break from everyone.
"Sorry about earlier," I hear Alessia say from her bed.
"Why are you apologising, you didn't do anything wrong," I say quietly,"You know it's easier to pretend that I don't care than actually let people know it's killing me inside," I say smiling as some tears fall from my eyes.
"Im so sorry, I still don't know what I want ,I wish I knew, but I dont" she says which breaks my heart a little bit more.
"It's fine,I'll wait," I say flicking the TV on.
"I still love you I promise,just remember that even if we are on a break," she says quietly.
"I think the break was a good I dea and probably the best this for us at the time but I'm not sure now," I say contently.
"Yeh it was,I wish I could tell you what I want," she says taking the remote off of me and putting on Grey's anatomy.
"Alessia, thank you," I say before falling asleep.

_______________________________________

"Ella," I hear from behind me.
"Oh hey Ellie," I say nervously why am I nervous, I shouldn't be right. We are just friends, I think.
"Last night," she says I don't hear the rest of the sentence, that sends me into a spiral.
"I have to go," I say walking away to find somewhere to let this panic attack ride out.

Ok so I've avoided Ellie all day and Alessia now, I'm running on 2 panic attacks and 2 energy drinks.
"Hey, what happened earlier," Ellie says.
"I honestly don't know, I freaked out after the first few words and heard nothing after that, I'm sorry," I say looking down.
"It's ok, I'm glad you said no I know you and Alessia are still trying to sort things out," she says nervously fiddling with her fingers.
"Wait really," I say looking up a sparkle slightly in my eyes.
"Yeh," she says walking off.
I'm glad she's understanding, she's actually amazing, wait no, I can't think about her like that I have alessia, I think.

Phone call.

A-agent.

A. Hey Ella

E. Hey is everything ok

A. Yeh we have had some record breaking offers for different clubs since you are still in contract with Barcelona it's even higher than it would be, we have also been contacted by a record label since you keep releasing songs they have been wondering if you want to sign with them so you make more money with them.

E. Wait a record label wants to sign me, and what clubs.

A. Yes Ella a record label wants you, and arsenal, Chelsea, Man city, man u and Gotham fc.

E. Holy shit, I'm kinda happy at Barcelona at the moment so I think I'm going to stay there but get rid of Chelsea I couldn't be seen in north London with a blue shirt on.

A. Just think about them Ella, talk later shall I say yes to the label though.

E. Yes of course, thank you.

_______________________________________

"Ok so I may have done something," I say sitting extremely close to Ellie.
"Oo, what would that be el," she says shifting even closer.
" I signed a with a record company, my music can be released and promoted better and I can make money from it," I say nervously.
"Wait that's amazing well done," she says wrapping her arms around my neck. As she does I inhale her signature sent, god she smells amazing.
"Yeh I guess it is," I say still holding onto her. She lets go after a few more seconds and it felt like home. She feels like home.
I can't be crushing on her can I. No alessia she's my forever and always.

_______________________________________

It's just a silly crush right I am meant to be with alessia, I'm can't like someone else. I can't.

"Fuck," I mumble closing my room door my breathing very unstable.
"Ella," I hear from behind me, no it can't be her, I can't see her right now. Fuck, please no, not now,"hey you alright," she asks as I leave the room and walk into Leah's room.

"Ella," leah says hugging me tightly.
"I can't breathe," I say my head extremely spinny.
"Yes you can, in for 4, hold for 4 out for 4 hold for 4, follow my breathing ok," she says calming me down.

"What was that about sweetie," she asks as we watch a film in her room.
"I think Im crushing on someone else but I have alessia I think I'm not sure what's going on with me and her, I don't know if I want her to just end it instead of leading me on or if I want her to just say that the break is done," I say rubbing my temples.
"You need to tell Alessia your feelings, and I know you love Alessia but maybe the end would be the best I mean, you have dragged through hell and back with this, talk to her el, you deserve the world," Leah says hugging me tightly.
"Can I just stay here tonight,I don't want to go back to my room yet," I mumble falling asleep on Leah's bed.

@ LeahWilliamson

Things happen ❤️

Things happen ❤️

@ ella8williamson

Comments turned off