~41~

I took Alessia round town and we went into my favourite place, I'm glad she came with me as I may need her to be by my side for this one. Might hurt a bit more than the last few.
"Ella it looks amazing," she says as the tattoos artist finishes it off.
"Great way to cover up part of an awful memory," I say with a bit of a laugh.
"Done,"he says wiping it off.
"Gracias," I say paying and taking a photo before leaving.

@ ella8williamson

Got to stick with a theme here

Likes, ona.batlle and more....

Comments

Ona.batlle
Your turning into mapi

LeahWilliamson
Looks good

MapiLeon16
Yes, your getting there, I'll come with you next time.

I kinda forgot that Alessia has to leave soon, I don't want her to go.
"Come on," I say taking her hand as it's nearly lunch so I have booked a reservation then I have a plan for tonight as we are not far from the beach and this is the last time I will see her for a while.
"I love you," I say as we walk through the streets of Barcelona hand in hand not caring about who sees,"do we just make this public before the media does that for us," I ask her as we walk into where I booked for lunch.
"Nah, I don't really want to go public, I don't want to, I'm not exactly out yet to anyone but our teams and some of the old man u lot and the England lot, but I'm not ready for that el, I love you but can we keep it to the faceless photos and not tagging eachother, maybe one day but not yet," she says I already know that this is going to play on my head for the rest of day or until she leaves.
"Ok, yeh, no worries," I say scratching my head before pulling her chair out for her. 
Lunch was great but all I can think about is the fact she doesn't want to go public, I want to as some people still think she is with her ex boyfriend, I want to tell the world, I want to let everyone know she is mine, and I want all the speculation about me and her with other people to stop.

I took her to the beach and we stayed there until the sun went down.
"Do you have to go?" I ask kissing the top of her head and holding her tighter, as she runs her hand up my arm, listening to the waves I just don't want this to end, I love her, but I feel this all may come crashing down around us, and it might break me.
"Yeh I do,but you will see me soon world cup next month," she says tilting her head up so it is resting mlon my shoulder.
"Doubt I'll be coming, come on its getting cold love, and you have an early flight," I say standing up and helping her off the floor.
"I love you el," she says kissing me.

We made it home after a 30 minute walk, it got cold so I gave her my hoodie again, going to have none left at this rate, that I lie I'll have one left which I have hidden as it is one of the ones I got from a concert I went to a few years ago with Leah.
"I'll drive you to the airport, get some sleep my love," I whisper as she falls asleep on my chest.

_______________________________________

Well 3am rolled around quicker than I wanted, I bought her a necklace and put one of my jumpers in a bag for her then hid it in the front of her suitcase with a note

Dear Alessia,
Hey love, I know in my heart without a doubt, even if I can never find the words to say it.
You are the one I'm crazy about.
You are the one I keep falling further for everyday.
When everything doesn't feel right, I look at you.
My sun, My moon, my morning light, my happiness when all is blue
With you I'm always safe and every day you makey heart race.
You are my home, my world and my saving grace.
Without you I don't know where I would be, I love you and I hope you don't forget that.
Stay safe love xxx

I dropped her off at the airport and kissed her goodbye in the dimmed light of the 3 story carpark where people wouldn't be able to see us and make us public. I'm not gonna see her for a while hopefully I'll make the England squad at least I'll get to go with her the world cup.

@ ella8williamson

Had a lovely view with with amazing company

Had a lovely view with with amazing company. Sad to see you go love, but I'll be back soon.

Comments
AlessiaRusso
Looks amazing X

Onabatlle
❤️

LeahWilliamson
🤩

Football is the one thing that is going to take my mind of the fact she's not with me right now, we have a gym session today and I might do some shooting after it.
"How you doing el," ona asl patting me on the back.
"I'm great ona,let's get in that gym, last one there pays for dinner," I shout as I start running.
"Bitch," I here her yell from behind me.
" You love me really," I say waiting at the door for her," your paying tonight then.
"Looks like it doesn't it," she laughs as we start working out.

Back day today, woo love back day.

AN- my actual workout

Pull-ups
3 sets 12 reps

Chest supported dumbbell rows
3 sets 12 reps
10kg
10kg
10kg

Deadlifts
3 set 12 reps
2 sets heavy 1 on deload
90kg
90kg
60kg

Bent over barbell rows
3 sets 12 reps
20kg
40kg
40kg

Texts

A: I read your note, I love you so much I will see you soon, just landed and off to training, thank you so much el.

E: no worries love, I'll see you soon. Glad you got home safe. Love you xx