Chapter 59: The Fall Of The Mikaelson's

While you'll were busy with Lucien, Vincent had his own agenda when learning you'lls plan from Marcel, he with the help from Davina destroyed the link to their ancestors, the only reason she helped was because they were going to torture her. Later that night you'll find this out from Kol, this meant he can leave the compound now. The next day you'll attend Camille's funeral, Marcel and Vincent attending Camille's and Davina's. You honour Camille's wish and have everything she asked for. You and Kol are at her wake.

Kol: Are you okay? *He asks after seeing you take another swing from a bottle that is now half empty*

Y/N: Yeah... just wish we could have done this for Kai to, we barely got to grieve *You say in a sad tone*

Kol: He'd hate it *He laughs*

Y/N: I know, I just want to celebrate him after everything he did for me *You say taking another swing from the bottle*

Kol: I figured you would, come with me *He smiles*

Y/N: At least tell me where we're going

Kol: Then it won't be a surprise, now come *He puts his hand out*

Y/N: Okay *You smile and take his hand*

You'll leave and arrive at the compound, Kol leads you to a room.

Y/N: OMG! *You say surprised*

Kol: Just like you, I wanted to do something for Kai and I figured who better then you to share it with *He smiles sadly*

Y/N: Are those his favourite cupcakes? *You say eyeing the table behind him*

Kol: Yes, along with hi favourite treats and drinks *He smiles proudly as you stare in awe*

Y/N: He'd love this *You smile brightly at him*

Kol: I thought maybe we could share some stories about him.. *He smiles*

Y/N: I'd love that but I can't be long I have to get Hope at 9

Kol: I already spoke to Freya, she's going to keep her for the night *He smiles*

Y/N: Thank you *You smile*

Kol: Anything for you Trouble *He says in a caring tone*

You'll open a bottle of bourbon, start sharing stories. A few hours later you both are really drunk.

Y/N: You know I wanted to turn it of.. *You say softly*

Kol: What stopped you? *He asks curiously*

Y/N: Hope... but you mainly... that night in his apartment if you hadn't come in.. *You say looking at him*

Kol: Darling you're stronger then you think *He says in a caring tone*

Y/N: Not strong enough... I miss him so much *You say sadly*

Kol: You tell me what I can do to help?

Y/N: Just keep your promise *You say giving him a soft smile*

Kol: I promise I will, nothing can stop me *He says sincerely*

You'll look into each others eyes and then you kiss him, he kisses you back his hands going to your waist, as your hands wrap around his neck.

⚠TW: Sexual Content⚠

His hands now going lower, he gently lifts you up and your wrap your legs around his waist not breaking the kiss, he vamp speeds you to both to the bed. He throws you on the bed and gets on top of you, you start to unbutton his shirt as he kisses you neck, cheek and lip, pushing his shirt of his shoulders, exposing his body, you run you hands on his abs with as you look up at him and bite your lower lip. He then flips you, making you sit on his lap, he starts to kiss your jaw and neck as his hands travel under your dress and squeezing your ass making you gasp.