Chapter 25: Dinner Trouble?

You picked Bucky up and are driving back to your apartment.

Y/N: I also invited Kai to dinner

Bucky: That's nice at least I'll know someone other then you *He lets a little laugh causing you to laugh to*

Once you'll get to your apartment you'll get to work, Bucky helps you a lot and you have an amazing time cooking/baking with him. While you're doing some final touches, Bucky goes and has a shower, once he's done you do the same. You wear a light dusty pink dress with white poko dots that has a V neck line and some soft setting short sleeves with a elastic waist band causing the bottom to flare out a little. You pair these with some white pump heels that has a band around the ankle with a cute gold charm attacked to it. You wear a simple 2 layered chain that has a heart diamond drop, a bracelet with a set of diamonds on the front and one with a heart diamond drop, a small diamond hoop earring and stud with matching diamond rings on your middle finger. You curl your hair and do natural makeup with a little highlighter and a light nude pink lip. Bucky walks in just as you finish.

Bucky: You look beautiful *He says walking up to you with a smile*

Y/N: Thank you..*You're cut of by the doorbell ringing*

Bucky: I'll get it *He says about to leave*

Y/N: Oh no, you go sit I'll get it *You smile while getting up leaving and answer the door*

Kai: Hey I know I'm a little early.. *He says walking in*

Y/N: Hey it's fine *You laugh* You're like 5 minutes early *You say as you close the door*

Bucky: Kai, good to see you again, I'm glad you could make it *He says with a smile*

Kai: Good to see you top.. yeah I hope you didn't mind me being added to the guest list so short notice *He says nervously*

Bucky: Of course not, I'm glad to have someone I know other then Y/N *He says reassuringly*

Y/N: Would you like something to drink Kai?

Kai: Sure

You pour him some bourbon and hand it to him that's when the doorbell rings.

Y/N: That must be Damon and Enzo *You smile and go to answer the door*

Damon: Hey Y/N *He flashes his incredible smile at you making you feel like you were in high school again, you quickly shake of the feeling*

Enzo: Hello Y/N *He smiles*

Y/N: Hey guys, come in

You'll walk to the living room.

Enzo: You have a lovely home *He says in a sweet tone*

Y/N: Aw thank you Enzo, *You turn to Bucky* James this is Damon and *You turn to Damon* Damon this is James

Bucky: Nice to meet you *Shakes his hand* Hello Enzo

Damon: Nice to meet you as well, hey Kai

Enzo: Hello James, it's nice to meet you Kai

Kai: Hey Damon, it's been while a while, Hi Enzo, it's nice to meet you

Y/N: Now if you'll follow me to the dinning room we can start dinner *You say with a smile*

Enzo: Of course lead the way *He smiles*

They follow you to the dinning room. Everyone sits down.

Bucky: I hope you like what Y/N prepared for dinner

Damon: As long as it's Y/N's cooking I know I'll like it, she's the best cook I know *He says smirking at you*

Y/N: *A light flush of pink shows on your cheeks* Aw thanks Damon, well I had help from James todays