Chapter 24: Dinner Invitation

Text:

Damon: Hey Y/N, I know it's late but I just wanted to see if you're okay.. I'm sorry about what happened earlier today, I didn't know Caroline would come check on Enzo and I

Y/N: Hey Damon.. I'm okay thanks for asking.. It's okay, why didn't you tell me you're in New York? *You ask curiously*

Damon: Honestly I didn't know if you'd want to see me

Y/N: Why wouldn't I? *You stare at your screen confused by his response*

Damon: Stefan said you have a boyfriend and I didn't want to cause any problems

Y/N: Damon you're my friend, you could never cause a problem Plus James knows everything about my past

Damon: I can see, he knows more then even me..

Y/N: I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the baby.. *Know feeling sadness at the thought of it*

Damon: *Damon seeming to sense this responds with* You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to

Y/N: I prefer to talk about it in person

Damon: I understand.. How about we have lunch tomorrow?

Y/N: How about dinner instead at my place, you can bring Enzo with and James can join us as well

Damon: Sure, go get some rest, I'll see you tomorrow

Y/N: See you tomorrow

End of Text

You then try to get some sleep before you have to wake up and go to your morning classes. The next morning once you're dressed, you see Bucky waking up.

Bucky: Morning Doll *He says in a morning voice with a smiles*

Y/N: Morning Babe *You smile back*

Bucky: You're leaving already. Let me take you

Y/N: No it's fine, Tony said I can use one of his cars *You smile brightly* you rest

Bucky: Okay what time will you be back?

Y/N: A few hours, I'm having my weekly lunch with Kai and I told Damon we'd have dinner with him and Enzo *You say in a casual tone*

Bucky: Okay, are we going out or are you cooking?

Y/N: I'm cooking, I said we'll have dinner at my place

Bucky: Okay, what times dinner?

Y/N: I told him 7 cause I'll need to come back from classes to cook, so I was thinking I'll pick you at 3

Bucky: I can help you cook if you want? *He says in a excited tone*

Y/N: No it's fine you just rest..

Bucky: *Cuts you of* I'm sure a little cooking isn't going to do any harm, so I'll help you

Y/N: *You let out a little laugh* You really want to help?

Bucky: Of course, I'll just chop all the ingredients and stuff if you don't want me to do to much *He says calmly in a reassuring tone*

Y/N: Okay *You giggle* I'm making chocolate cake as well

Bucky: Yay! I can't wait, now come tell me goodbye *He pouts*

Y/N: *You giggle* Okay

You go over to him and he pulls you into the bed on top of him, wrapping his arms around your waist and kisses you. You leave for your classes and then go to lunch with Kai.

Kai: So you're telling me Kol was blackmailed to act like an ass and break up with you? *He says shocked in his voice*

Y/N: Basically yeah

Kai: But what would she have on him to agree? *He says curiously*

Y/N: No idea but I know he's been in contact with you trying to mend you'lls friendship, I was hoping you'd go see him and find out, maybe he'll tell you *You says cautiously not sure how Kai would react*

Kai: I can try, I'll make plans to go to New Orleans next week, he's been asking to meet in person for months but I've always made excuses *He says then pops a chip in his mouth*

Y/N: I told you I don't mind you being friends with him after all he was your best friend for years *You in a caring tone*

Kai: I know I just hated how he treated you, blackmail or not, not to mention he could have asked for help *He says in a protective tone*

Y/N: I know Kai but with whatever she has on him it seems he didn't want to risk it

Kai: Well I'll ask him, let's see what he's got to say

Y/N: Yes and please tell me when you do *You take a chip from his plate and pop it in your mouth*

Kai: Have you told Kat yet?

Y/N: No, I don't want to trouble her, Stefan surprised her with a trip to Paris yesterday, they left this morning

Kai: That's nice of him, you think he's going to pop the question to her?

Y/N: *You smile brightly* Yeah, he told me he's doing it soon but didn't tell me anything else

Kai: But you helped pick the ring right? *He says taking a bite of his food*

Y/N: Yes, I'm so happy for them *You say excitedly*

Kai: Can't believe those 2 will be engaged soon *He says happily*

Y/N: You think he's going to do it in Paris? *You say curiously*

Kai: Definitely, that's where I'd do it *He says with a smile*

Y/N: Kai are you seeing someone and didn't tell me?! *You say curiously with a hint of offense*

Kai: No, you know I don't do the whole dating thing.. *He says reassuringly*

Y/N: That's cause you haven't found the right person yet

Kai: *Looks at you* Or maybe they just don't think I'm the right person *He looks away looking at his food* or they don't exist

Y/N: Don't say that, I'm sure you'll find someone, which ever girl you chose will be very lucky *You say with a reassuring tone and smile*

Kai: *He smiles* Thanks Y/N

Y/N: Hey you want to come grocery shopping with me?

Kai: Sure

Y/N: I'm making chocolate cake, you want to join us for dinner?

Kai: Sure, as long as Damon and James don't mind *He says happily*

Y/N: James likes you so he won't mind at all, Damon won't care *You giggle*

Kai: Okay then *You smile* let's finish up here and get your groceries

Y/N: *You smile* Okay Dinners at 7 my place

Kai: Okay, I won't be late

You'll finish up, pay the bill and then leave for the grocery store. Once done there, you and Kai part ways. You head back to your apartment to leave the groceries and put what's needs to be refrigerated in the fridge. You then message Bucky that you're coming, you then leave and pick him up.

⚜I'll be posting every Friday⚜ Thank you everyone for all the love and support... I really appreciate it⚜