Chapter 8: Birthday

The next morning you woke up, showered and changed. You wear a shorts denim jumpsuit with a white shirt under, some black and white Nike sneakers with a butterfly pattern, with to lose braids with some lose hair to frame your face and some natural makeup. You then leave for school with Kol. You see Caroline by your locker as you enter. You walk towards her as Kol makes his way to his own locker giving you some privacy to talk with her.

Y/N: Hey care, you sure you want to be here today? No one will hold it against you if you took the day of

Caroline: I'm okay, what about you?! You got shot *She whisper screams, worry written on her face*

Y/N: I'm fine, Kol healed me *You reassure her*

Caroline: I just wanted to thank you for helping me

Y/N: No problem, no matter what you're still my sister I wasn't going to let you get hurt *You say in a caring tone*

Caroline: Still thank you and I'm sorry for everything I did *She said in an apologetic tone*

Y/N: It's okay *You say in a forgiving tone, you go to walk away*

Caroline: Y/N? *She calls out*

Y/N: *You turn back around* Yes?

Caroline: Maybe you can come back home if you want.. *She says in a soft tone while smiling*

Y/N: I'll think about it *You give her a small smile*

Caroline: Okay *She gives you a smile in return*

You'll then go your separate ways, you then walk to Kol who's by his locker.

Kol: How is she?

Y/N: She's okay, she apologized and asked me to come back home

Kol: Oh, have you decided what you're going to do? *He asks in a sad tone*

Y/N: I'm not sure yet, I thought we could discuss it together before I make a decision

Kol: I'll support whatever you decide Trouble *He says reassuring you*

Y/N: I know but you deserve to have a say, we'll discuss this at home You then peck him on the lips as reassurance*

Caroline's Pov

Tyler: So you asked her to come home

Caroline: Yeah, it's the least I can do since she risked her life for me but I have one more thing to do

She walks over to where Davina is taking her books out of her locker.

Davina: Hey Care *She smiles*

Caroline: Hi

Davina: *Seeing how short Caroline was in response she asked* What's up?

Caroline: I don't think you should go through with your plan Davina *She says sternly*

Davina: Why? *She asks annoyed*

Caroline: Because I think it's going to cause more problems

Davina: *Snaps back at her* Well I don't and you can't stop me, you know he's going to get her killed sooner or later

That's when Elena shows up behind Caroline.

Elena: She's got a point Care, you don't want her dead *She says in a convincing and worried tone*

Caroline: *She frowns at their words now making her unsure of their plan* No..

Elena: So let's just go with the plan it's for her own good Care *She says in a sweet and caring tone*