Chapter 50: Reunited

Klaus: Y/N may I ask you something? *He asks you a hint of nervousness in his tone*

Y/N: Of course *You smile reassuringly*

Klaus: What did you see when you went into Ansel's mind? *His blue eyes looking into yours holding you in your seat*

Y/N: Mainly you... his life 1000 years ago... He really did watch you from the time you were a child...and I must admit you were an adorable kid *You let out a soft laugh with a smile* but I guess that's not what you want to know... *Your eyes softening as you look at the expression on his face* You want to know if he really did fight with Esther to take you with him

Klaus: Yes.. *He says softly almost as if he's scared to hear the truth*

Y/N: He did countless times... every time Mikael wasn't around, he'd come and argue with her to tell you the truth *You say in a soft tone a hint of sadness in it as you remember the memory*

Klaus: He was telling the truth then.. *He says a little disbelief and surprise in his tone*

Y/N: Yes and Klaus, I think he's the only one of your parents that truly loves and will do anything for you... His loyalty to you and love for you is as strong as Elijah's and mines to you

Klaus: Thank you *He says in a appreciative tone*

Y/N: You're welcome *You smile*

The next day you go to speak to Marcel about capturing the ancestor helping Esther, Marcel tells you that the ancestor took a liking to Camille and she can help, you ensure she's okay with the plan before putting it into the action, once captured, you'll bring him to the compound, you then go call Klaus and Elijah letting them know what you've been up to. You'll spend the day torturing and trying to get information when Camille comes in saying she woke up with markings going down her back.

Y/N: I think I know someone who can help with this

Marcel: Who? *He asks curiously*

Y/N: Well before the wolves took over, I made friends with a young man his names Caleb

Marcel: I know him, he's a good kid *He say in a confident tone*

Y/N: He is, he wasn't a fan of the witches before he definitely isn't now

Klaus: Call him and ask *He says in an instructive tone*

Y/N: Okay

Just then Rebekah calls Klaus saying she's feeling watched, that she and Hope are leaving the house while Kai and Ansel stay behind. Elijah leaves to meet Rebekah. You called Caleb and he was more then happy to help you'll since Esther kicked him out of the coven, he comes in and tells you'll it's a preparation for a body jumping spell. So you'll go back to the captured ancestor and he admits Esther was preparing Camille for Rebekah, this took a few days to get out of him. While Klaus interrogating him he goes on a rant about how Hope needed to be killed because of the deal Esther made with her sister, he then realised Hope is alive since he's aware Elijah hasn't been around for a while. That same night you'll tell Marcel to deal with the ancestor for a few days. You and Klaus leave to meet Elijah and Rebekah that same night. The next day you'll arrive and you jump out of the car running towards Hope, taking her from Elijah.

Y/N: Hi my beautiful girl *You smile and hug her* Oh how aunty Y/N has missed you

You turn around with a smile and walk to Klaus with Hope. You slowly give Hope to Klaus*

Y/N: Go to your dad, he's waited a long time to see you my gorgeous girl *You say in a soft loving tone*

*As she goes into Klaus's arms, he smiles then looks at Elijah and Rebekah who are already smiling at the scene taking place in front of them.