Chapter 44: Healing

It's been a month since the funeral, Caroline's back at college, you've ensured Caroline will be okay for the next few weeks because you're going to New York for your graduation. Caroline will be coming to New York the day of your graduation. You're currently in the Empire Hotel in Chuck's penthouse, Nate let's you in.

Chuck: It's so good to see you Y/N *He hugs you*

Y/N: It's good to see you too, thanks for letting me stay here I needed a few days before I see everyone else *You say gratefully*

Nate: So are you going to see James? *He asks while putting some food on his plate curiously*

Y/N: I'll have to, there's no bad blood there I just don't think I can be in a relationship after everything that happened recently *You says softly*

Nate: Well that's understandable, you suffered a lot of trauma in just a few months *He says understandably*

Y/N: Yeah... but I'm doing well that's what's most important, my therapist says I'm handling everything well and dealing with it in a healthy way *You say with a smile*

Chuck: Well that's a good thing, now tomorrow night we're going to have a little dinner just us and the girls, what do you say? *He says happily, while putting ingredients into a blender*

Y/N: That sounds great *You say excitedly*

The following day you spend sorting out your graduation. That evening you have dinner with your friends, catching up and just enjoying yourself. The next few days you sort some more graduation stuff out and then spend some time with Blair and Serena. You're now making your way to the Avengers compound to see your friends. You walk into the compound.

Y/N: Hey guys *You smile*

Wanda: Y/N! *She runs and hugs you almost topping you both over*

Natasha: How are you? *She says in a caring tone*

Y/N: I'm good thanks, how's things going here? *You ask a little nervous*

Wanda: Everything's okay *She smiles*

Natasha: Tony's going to be so excited to see you

Y/N: He knows I'm here already, I called him when I arrived in New York *You let out a giggle*

Tony: *He walks into the room* And I'm so glad you finally decided to visit

Y/N: *Laugh& Hiii! *You hug him*

Tony: How are you doing? *He asks concern in his eyes*

Y/N: I'm okay *You give him a reassuring smile*

You then spend some time with them catching up etc.

Natasha: You're staying for dinner right? *She says as she leans against the counter*

Wanda: I'm making my famous Chicken Paprikash *She says excitedly from the stove area where she's stirring something in a pot*

Y/N: Really! Okay I'll stay *You laugh*

That's when James walks in.

Bucky: Y/N, I didn't know you're here *He says a little shocked and nervous*

Y/N: *You smile nervously* Hi James

Bucky: How are you after everything? *He asks in a caring tone*

Y/N: I'm okay and you?

Bucky: I'm good..

Y/N: Are you staying for dinner? *You ask curiously*

Bucky: Yeah, Sam's coming to *He smiles*