Chapter 51: Aunt Dahlia

Half an hour later everyone arrives for the meeting you called. You're seated on the couch with a concerned look on your face.

Y/N: Freya says she can sense Dahlia

Elijah: What does that mean? *He frowns*

Freya: It means she's alive and I think she's coming for Hope *She says in a worried tone*

Klaus: So how do we stop her? *He asks in a stern tone*

Freya: We need to kill her *She says firmly*

Y/N: Do you know how to do that or even a plan? *You ask curiously*

Freya: Yes, we need to create a weapon, we need to bind the blood of the witch that broke her heart, the soil of her birthplace and the ashes of her oppressors

Klaus: Her oppressors would be the Vikings of over a 1000 years ago

Freya: The weapon has to be made by a witch that's not from her bloodline but from a powerful bloodline

Y/N: I can do that, so all I need is a weapon, Norwegian soil, ashes of her Viking oppressors and the blood of who?

Freya: Me, I left her therefore breaking her heart

Y/N: Okay then, your blood

Klaus: I'll get the soil and ashes

And so the plan gets created only to fail when Klaus realises Freya isn't the witch that broke Dahlia's heart. You'll now have come up with a new plan. Elijah convinced the region of the witches to do a spell so no magic can be used in St. James Infirmary with the help of Gia, where you'll take Hope so Dahlia can't find her or get to her. It's been a few days since you and Hope moved into St. James Infirmary, Jackson gave orders to the wolves to stay with you and Hope. You're watching hope when vines start to grow at the entrance.

Y/N: They're dahlia's *You say to the wolves that are with you* She knows we're here *You try calling Klaus but it's not going through* Oh come on *You put the phone down and turn to the wolve* I need you to get help now, go, go *He runs out, you look down at Hope in your arms* It's okay baby girl

Dahlia walks through the now flower and vine covered hallway to the front door, turning to look towards you and Hope.

Dahlia: What a beauty *She says clutching her hand over her chest with a big smile* Hello my child *She starts to walk forward* I... *She stops at the doorframe and looks at you her smile fading* I was hoping for a more intimate chat, though I sense by entering you would have me at a considerable disadvantage *She says in a disappointed tone*

Y/N: Why don't you come on in, I'd love to show you some heretic hospitality

Dahlia: I only wanted to see the little one who's been promised to me *You stare at her angrily* won't be long now. Surely you've noticed that the spell protecting you is growing weaker

Y/N: If you lay a finger on her, I swear I will make you suffer in ways even your evil mind can't imagine *You say venom lacing your threatening tone*

Dahlia: I have no quarrel with you, Esther made this bargain long ago, it's most unfortunate that you've been dragged into it

Y/N: You talk like you don't have a choice *You say in disbelief* but this is your doing

Dahlia: When I give my word, I keep it and I expect others to do the same. Esther and I made a bargain a long time ago and so you see that child is rightfully mine. The only question that you need to ask is would you deny me knowing that it would mean your death *She says firmly, a threatening tone lingering in her words*