Chapter 36: Steve Got To Him

Y/N: I'm confused *You say looking at the phone*

Bucky: Go through them *He says annoyed*

You scroll through the pictures on his phone, some of the pictures are you and Elijah while others are him and Hayley.

Y/N: I still don't understand *You say confused with a frown*

Bucky: Don't act innocent, you've been cheating on me *He says in a low angry tone*

Y/N: *You look at him with disbelief* Are you crazy?! Some of theses pictures aren't even me while some are so grainy and blur you can't even see who it is

Bucky: Steve saw you 2 together *He says firmly*

Y/N: So you just going to assume cause I was seen with someone else I'm cheating? *You say shocked*

Bucky: Those pictures are proof and I believe Steve *He says firmly with anger*

Y/N: So you're just going to believe him even though I'm telling you I would never cheat on you especially knowing my history and the person I am *You say in a hurt tone*

Bucky: *He stands up* Yes those pictures are proof enough

Y/N: There's pictures prove nothing other then me spending time with my friend, some of them aren't even me... do you even know who that is in the pictures? *You ask shocked at the words coming out of his mouth*

Bucky: Really you're going to lie to my face *He says angrily*

Y/N: I'm not lying to you, that's El...

That's when you feel a sting on your cheek and you hit the ground hitting your head on the drawer, when realization sets in on what just happened, he slapped you, you stand up, you look at him with tears and pain in your eyes, trying your hardest to keep your tears from falling.

Bucky: *Realizing what he did* Y/N, I..

Y/N: *You cut him of* We're over, goodbye James

You walk away, the tears finally falling down your cheeks.

Steve: You're leaving already? *He says from behind you with a smug smile*

Y/N: *You turn around* You got what you wanted Steve, now leave me the fuck alone! *You say in a hurt and angry tone*

He stands up and stares at you in horror when he sees the bruise forming on your cheek and the blood dripping down the side of your head, which you're unaware of because you're still in shock.

Steve: What..

Y/N: Congratulations and goodbye Steve, I hope you're proud of yourself

You start to walking away, when your vision get blurred by the tears and you bump into someone.

Peter: Y/N! What happened? Are you okay? *He asked worried*

Y/N: I'm fine Peter, I just need to get home *You say softly*

Peter: No you're not.. you're bleeding.. *You touch the side of your head and then look at your hand shocked* Mr Stark! Mr Stark! *Peter shouts*

Tony: *He walks in* What is it Peter I'm... *He stops in his tracks when he sees you* What happened? *He asked in a worried tone*

Y/N: Nothing, I'm fine... I just need to go home.. *You say trying to sound reassuring*

Tony: No you need to go to the infirmary *He says sternly*

Y/N: Tony.. *You try to protest*

Tony: Now please

Y/N: *You sigh in defeat* Okay