Chapter 31: Reuniting with an Old Friend

The next morning you wake up. shower and change. You wear a dark orange knitted tube top and jersey over with a pair of blue jeans with a black belt that has a gold buckle, pairing it with Louis Vuitton black, gold and white sneakers. You put on a 2 layered silver butterfly chain, a bracelet, ring, earring and the butterfly anklet your mum gave you, your nails are black and gold with your ring and middle finger with a butterfly print on them. You do some brown eyeshadow, eyeliner in the waterline, with some mascara, a dark red lip and your hair opened. You then go downstairs.

Klaus: Good Morning *He says from the dinning table with a smiles*

Y/N: Good Morning *You smile* You want some breakfast?

Klaus: I already made breakfast for us *He smiles proudly*

Y/N: Really?! *You say excitedly to see what he made*

Klaus: Yes, I hope you like it

Y/N: Of course I will *You smile reassuringly*

Klaus: Come sit

Y/N: Okay

You sit, eat and talk.

Klaus: So Rebekah will be here just now

Y/N: I can't wait, I wish Elijah, Freya, Hayley and Finn were joining us as well *You says sadly*

Klaus: Me to but their very busy in New Orleans

Y/N: I know *You let out a sigh*

You'll hear the door open.

Rebekah: Niklaus I'm home! *She shouts*

You smile at Klaus, get up and run up to Rebekah.

Y/N: Bex! *You hug her*

Rebekah: Y/N! I missed you

Y/N: I missed you too

Rebekah: It's so good to see you, we have so much to catch up on *She says excitedly*

Y/N: Yes we do

Klaus: *He walks out* Hello little sister *he hugs her*

Rebekah: Hi Nik

Klaus: I'll leave you 2 girls alone I have some business to attend to, see you both later *He says and goes to walk out*

Rebekah: Okay be safe

Y/N: Bye Nik, see you later

KM: Bye girls *He leaves*

Rebekah: So where's this boyfriend you always talk about? *She asks curiously*

Y/N: He got called into work so he'll be coming later this week *You say annoyed*

Rebekah: Aww that's to bad

Y/N: Yeah I'm still angry at him *You say in an angry tone*

Rebekah: Sorry Y/N *She says sympathetically*

Y/N: It's fine, just annoying *You sigh*

Rebekah: Come on, let's get your mind of that, you want to go shopping? *She says with a smile*

Y/N: Yes! I need a dress for the party before the pageant, I didn't know about it till yesterday

Rebekah: Excellent and I need a dress as well, the airport lost one of my bags *She says in an annoyed tone*

Y/N: Oh no that's awful!

You and Rebekah go shopping, then get lunch and spend the rest of the day together. The next few days you had to go for rehearsals with Damon. You haven't heard from Bucky besides the voice mail he left you the day you left New York, apologizing and telling you he'll come later in the week. It's the day of the Miss Mystic Falls pageant. Rebekah comes into your room.

Rebekah: Y/N wake up, we've got to get ready! *She says excitedly*

Y/N: No... *You pull the blanket over you*

Rebekah: Come on Y/N, you're going to be late for the pageant

Y/N: Few more minutes...*You whine*

Rebekah: You can't take a few more minutes

Y/N: Ugh... Fine I'm up *You say annoyed*

Rebekah: Great *She smiles*

Y/N: Erm Bex what are you doing here? *You ask confused*

Rebekah: I'm here to pick you up, you're getting ready at my house

Y/N: Okay, lemme have a shower and change

Rebekah: I'll be down with Damon, he's making pancakes *She says excitedly*

Y/N: Yummy save me some!

You shower and change into some shorts and a top. You then have breakfast with Damon and Rebekah. You and Rebekah then make you'lls way to the Mikaelson Mansion where you and Rebekah get ready. You wear a black boob tube dress that has a heart shaped neckline with full gold embroidered work with Jimmy Choo black pencil heel pumps, You wear a gold chain chocker with diamond drops all around, with 3 bracelets one matching the chain, another that's got 3 diamonds on each side and the last one that has a diamond in the centre, you wear some diamond stack earrings with chains attached to them and rings with diamonds going all the way around some bigger and some smaller. Your nails are simple their silver French tips with a gold line. Your hair is curled and you do some light pink eyeshadow with natural pink blush, some black wing,some black eyeliner in your waterline, mascara and pinkish nude lip.

Rebekah: You look beautiful Y/N

Y/N: Thank you Bex, you sure it's not to much for the morning festivities? *You ask nervously*

Rebekah: Yes Y/N, you look amazing *She reassures you*

Klaus: *He walks in* I can't deny what Rebekah said is true, you look gorgeous Y/N *He smiles*

Y/N: Thank you Nik, you look very handsome

Rebekah: Shall we go?

Y/N: Yes, I can't be late Damon's already there

You'll leave, once there you attend to your duties assigned to you and talk to the guest, Klaus sees you facing of with Elena and comes towards you both.

Y/N: Listen Elena you can't participate, you no longer fit the criteria, you're to old *You say angry and annoyed*

Klaus: See love, you're making a scene

Elena: Thanks for nothing Y/N *She says angrily*

Y/N: You better stay out of my sight if you know what's good for you *You say in a threatening tone*

Elena: I'm leaving anyway *She says angrily and walks away*

⚜ I'll be posting every Friday⚜ Thank you everyone for all the love and support... I really appreciate it⚜