Chapter 29: Return to Mystic Falls

Bucky: Hey Doll *He says nervously*

Y/N: Hey babe *Look at him* Where's your bags?

Bucky: Erm... I got called into a mission, I.. *He rambles nervously*

Y/N: So you're not coming now? *You say annoyed*

Bucky: I will after my mission, okay? *He say in a reassuring tone*

Y/N: Yeah sure James, I'll let my mother know you're not coning today since she was looking forward to meeting you *You say angrily*

Bucky: Don't be like that Doll, I promise..

Y/N: Don't make promises you can't keep, now if you'll excuse me I have to get my bags and leave for the airport, Alone, good lucky on your mission James *You say in a passive aggressive tone*

You open the door, walk in, and slamming the door leaving him outside.

Katherine: You okay? Where's James? *She asks concerned*

Y/N: No, he's not coming. he has a mission *You say angrily*

Katherine: I'm sorry Y/N

Y/N: I don't like being told last minute Kat, he told me last night he's coming, now he's not *You say frustrated*

Katherine: Calm down baby girl, I'm sorry how about I drop you of at the airport?

Y/N: *You sigh* No, it's okay.. *You say trying to calm down*

Katherine: I insist

Y/N: Okay *You smile*

Katherine: Do you have time for lunch or coffee?

Y/N: Yeah I do

Katherine: Okay get your bags and we'll go to that little café we both like

Y/N: Okay, I just need to make a call *You smile*

Katherine: Okay

You go to your room and call someone.

Damon: Hello

Y/N: Hey Damon, so we're switching back to plan A for Caroline

Damon: Why? *He asks confused*

Y/N: James had to cancel our plans because he's got a mission

Damon: Seriously, is he crazy? *He says shocked*

Y/N: Apparently so, can you do me a favour and inform Klaus?

Damon: Of course

Y/N: Oh and is it possible if I could stay at yours since I'll be alone?

Damon: Of course I'll make the guest room ready for you unless you want to share *He says the last part jokingly with a smirk*

Y/N: Very funny, I have to go now I'll see you later

Damon: Bye Y/N

Y/N: Bye Damon

You then grab your bag and leave with Katherine, you'll have lunch then she drops you at the airport. A few hours later you arrive in Mystic Falls, you take a cab to your mums house. You open the door with your spare key and walk in.

Y/N: Mum? You home?

Liz: Y/N! *She runs up to you and hugs you* I missed you so much *She pulls away and looks behind you* Where's James?

Y/N: I missed you too mum, unfortunately he got called into work he said he'll try and come later this week *You say sadly*

Liz: Aww okay honey *She says in an understandable tone*

Y/N: So how are you? *You smile changing the tone*

Liz: I'm okay and you?

Y/N: I'm okay, just tired

Liz: How was your exam? *She questions excitedly*

Y/N: It was good, a few weeks and results will be out *You say nervously*

Liz: Are you still staying at Katherine's? *She asks concerned*

Y/N: No, I'll be staying at the Salvatore house *You smile*

Liz: At least you'll be closer I have to go now but we're having lunch tomorrow right? *She says with relief*

Y/N: Of course, are you free the whole day tomorrow?

Liz: After lunch I am, I'm working the whole night tonight

Y/N: Okay good

Liz: But I'm working night shit

Y/N: Okay we'll have a mother daughter afternoon *You smile*

Liz: Okay *She smiles back*

Y/N: I'll see you tomorrow mum *You say in a tired tone*

Your mum leaves for her night shift and you go to the Salvatore house.

Damon: Hello Y/N *He smiles*

Y/N: Hi Damon *You hug him*

Enzo walks out.

Enzo: Our guests finally here, hello gorgeous *He smiles*

Y/N: Hello Enzo *You hug him*

Enzo: Looking amazing as always

Y/N: You flatter me *You giggle* you look good too

Bonnie: *Come out from behind you* What about me?

Y/N: Bonnie! *You hug her*

Bonnie: It's so good to see you

Y/N: *You pull away from the hug* It's good to see you to Bon, you must come to New York sometime *Smile*

Bonnie: I will, come lets go to your room to catch up *She says excitedly*

Y/N: See you boys later

You smile and walk away with Bonnie. You and Bonnie go to your room and catch up. You're both sitting on the bed and chatting.

Y/N: So you and Enzo *You smile excitedly*

Bonnie: Well he's really sweet isn't he *She says shyly with a smile*

Y/N: Bon he's a proper gentlemen and he like you a lot *You giggle* and from I see you like him to *You smile brightly*

Bonnie: Honestly I do *She blushes a light pink while fiddling with her fingers*

Y/N: You'll will look so cute together *You say excitedly*

You'll talk for a bit more and later Bonnie leaves so you could go to bed. The next day you slept in late, once you shower, changed and left to meet your mum for lunch then took her for a spa treatment because you've noticed the past month she's been working a lot, looked really tired and stressed. That evening you'll part ways because she has to get to work and you make your way to the Mystic Grill to meet someone, You walk up to the bar where you see them already sitting.

⚜Sorry for not posting the past few week I haven't been well and I've been going to the doctors, doing test etc...I'm still currently under going test and stuff to find out what's actually wrong with me⚜ I'll be posting every Friday⚜ Thank you everyone for all the love and support... I really appreciate it⚜