Chapter 27: Trust?

Bucky's Pov

Steve: So you're telling me she invited a man she's not only friend's with but slept with as well and he was flirting with her in front of you? *He says in stern tone*

Bucky: Yeah but she said he has a flirty personality and I can't deny it, he did start flirting with Kai after desert *He says calmly*

Steve: Or he was just throwing you of his trail I mean you said he spent a lot of time alone in the kitchen with her *He says in a convincing tone*

Sam: I don't think you should read to much into this, like you said he has a flirty personality and he was flirting with Kai as well *He laughs*

Steve: I think it's sketchy she's friends with someone she had a relationship with

Bucky: He's not just her ex Steve, he's also one of her best friend's brothers and..

Steve: *Cuts him of* Doesn't matter, I think there's something going on between them still, I told you not to trust her *He says in a disappointed tone*

Sam: And I think you're jealous Bucky got a girlfriend while you still cry over a women you kissed once in the 40's

Steve: Don't talk about Peggy like that! *He says angrily*

Bucky: Maybe you should start dating again I mean it's not that bad, Sharon seems pretty interested in you *He says trying to defuse the argument he knows will happen*

Steve: No

Sam: Maybe you'll be less grumpy if you just say yes *He says quietly*

Your Pov

You just got home, James is sitting in the lounge.

Y/N: Hey, how was your day with the boys? *You ask as you take your coat of*

Bucky: It was good, how was your day? *He smiles brightly at you*

Y/N: It was okay *You smile*

Bucky: How was class? Learned anything new? *He asks curiosity in his tone*

Y/N: Oh class was cancelled *You say calmly as you sit down*

Bucky: Then where did you go?

Y/N: Oh I was at Damon's, he invited me for lunch *You say with a small smile*

Bucky: You went to his apartment, was Enzo also there? *He says with a straight face*

Y/N: No Enzo was out, Damon told me he has a crush on Bonnie and was looking for a gift for her *You giggle*

Bucky: So you 2 were alone? *He says in a what seemed to be a suspicious tone*

Y/N: Yes *You look at him confused because of his tone*

Bucky: So you spent the afternoon alone with him doing what? *He says in a accusatory tone*

Y/N: Well he cooked lunch, we talked while he was doing that and then we ate *You say calmly but still confused by his tone*

Bucky: That's all you'll did? *He says in that same accusatory tone*

Y/N: *This frustrating you, you say* Yes James, what else would we do?

Bucky: *Noticing your tone he say* I don't know, it's just I don't know him..

Y/N: James, he's my friend don't you trust me? *You frown*

Bucky: *His eyes soften as realization sets in* Of course, I'm sorry.. forgive me

Y/N: Only cause I love you

Bucky: I love you too

It's been 2 weeks now, you've been secretly meeting with Damon to plan your revenge, Kai returned after spending a week in New Orleans, letting you know that he found out what Davina used against Kol, it was your secret (She threatened to expose which coven you come from) which infuriated you more. Kai asked Kol how she found out, but he doesn't know and that's what Kol's been doing, trying to find out. He also said that Kol broke up with Davina the day he found out you left Mystic Falls and has been in New Orleans since because she's not welcomed there. You're currently at the Avengers compound in James room waiting for him since he went to pick up you'lls take out when Peter comes in.

Peter Benjamin Parker

Peter: Y/N I need your help! *He says rushing inside out of breath*

Y/N: What's wrong Peter? *You say worried*

Peter: I got invited to a party and I don't know what to wear and for Aunt May to take me plus it's the one chance I have to impress MJ *He rambles*

Y/N: Gosh Pete, I thought it was something bad *You laugh lightly* Sure I'll help you when's the party?

Peter: It's tomorrow night..

Y/N: *You cut him of* Okay tomorrow morning I'll take you shopping *Smile*

Peter: Okay *He says calming down*.. I'll ask Aunt May for some money..

Y/N: Don't worry about money, I'll pay *You say in a nonchalant tone cutting him of*

Peter: No I can't..

Y/N: Peter, do you see me as an older sister? *You say in a soft tone*

Peter: Yes.. but

Y/N: Then no buts this is your older sister taking care of you *You smile brightly* Do you need anything else?

Peter: Erm... I don't know how to dance *He says looking down embarrassed*

Y/N: Okay I can help with that and we'll borrow one of Tony's cars so you arrive in style *You giggle*

Peter: Thanks Y/N, is it possible to also pick up my best friend Ned for the party?

Y/N: Of course, anything for you little bro

Peter: Thanks Sis *He smiles*

The rest of the afternoon goes by quickly James brought you'lls takeout, you told him about helping Peter tomorrow, asked him if he wanted to tag along but said he has plans with Sam. You'll eat, watch a movie together and go to bed.

⚜ I'll be posting every Friday⚜ Thank you everyone for all the love and support... I really appreciate it⚜