Chapter 18: Avengers Tower

You and Natasha arrive at your apartment and go in.

Natasha: Wow, this is a nice place *She says looking around*

Y/N: Thanks, it's my best friend's actually, she's letting me stay here till an apartment in the building opens up *You say smiling*

Natasha: That's nice of her

Y/N: Yeah she's the best, I wouldn't be here without her and my mum

Natasha: What's your family like? *She asks making small talk*

Y/N: Me and my mum are extremely close, my sister and I are civil as for my dad he's not much in the picture but I prefer it that way *You say calmly trying not to think of Caroline and your father* You?

Natasha: No family, I don't really know much I have a sister, you remind me of her a bit *She says smiling fondly*

Y/N: Really what's her name? *You smile as you pack some of your clothes*

Natasha: Yelena

Y/N: My sister's names Caroline but she's not a good I'm sure Yelena is amazing I hope to meet her someday *You smile*

Natasha: I hope to find her someday *She says in a sad tone*

Y/N: *This catching your attention you stop packing and look up at her* You don't know where she is?

Natasha: Unfortunately I got separated from her because of the Red room *Her face showing how much she misses her sister*

Y/N: I'm sorry, I can help you find her if you'd like *You say in a comforting tone*

Natasha: You'd do that for me? *She says surprised* You don't even know me

Y/N: So? You're a good person and I learnt to sense people's auras since I wasn't a good judge of character when I was younger

Natasha: Auras? *She has a confused look on her face*

Y/N: Yes, yours has a very bright white glow to it, with a tint of red on the edges, which means you have regrets and pain *You say in a calm tone while looking at her*

Natasha: And white?

Y/N: Good, it's rare to have such a bright one also can mean innocence, good intentions etc *You smile*

Natasha: Have you seen anyone else with my Aura?

Y/N: Yes my friends but it does vary because I focus it more towards myself mainly but the shadows in it tell me the type of person you are

Natasha: What about the team? *She says interest plastered over her face*

Y/N: All of you'll have the white except Steve, he doesn't seem to like me very much but he's a good person in general *You say sadly*

Natasha: Give him time, he's Bucky's best friend *She says reassuringly*

Y/N: I know, he's very quick to judge me *You say frowning*

Natasha: Yeah, he's like that, you're done packing?

Y/N: Yeah, oh wait I need to get my family spell book from the safe *You say stopping in your tracks*

Natasha: Okay

You walk over to where the safe is hidden, open the safe and take out your books and documents.

Y/N: Got it *You say putting it into your bag* Let's go

You'll arrive back at the Avengers Tower, you and Natasha walk in.

Bucky: Come Doll you'll be staying with me in my room *He says while picking up your bags*

Y/N: Okay *You smile*