Chapter 57: Sireline

Y/N: That can't happen, it might kill them along with their sireline's *You say worry and fear lacing your tone*

Freya: That's not the worst part, Davina is one of the witches that's helping them *She says with a wary look*

Y/N: That bitch! *You say angrily* What are we going to do? *You ask already trying to figure out a solution*

Marcel walks in.

Marcel: We got half an hour to come up with a plan *He says in a concerned tone*

Kol: Let's get started then *He says in a urgent tone*

Y/N: Before we do *You look at Marcel skeptically* Did you know Davina was part of the strix and don't lie to me Marcel I know you 2 were close

He stays silent, avoiding eye contact with you.

Y/N: Answer me *You say sternly*

Marcel: Yes I knew..

Y/N: And you didn't care to tell us, do you know what she did to me? She's the reason I lost my baby! She helped Hydra torture and experiment on me! And you chose to hide her! *You say angrily your voice getting louder as you went on, your eyes flashing blue*

Kol: Trouble calm down, cone we'll deal with this later, let's focus on getting Klaus and Elijah back *He says calmly, holding your hand gently*

Y/N: Fine *You say without looking at Kol* and Marcel I never thought you'd betray me like this *Hurt in your tone and eyes*

Marcel: I'm sorry... *He says in a soft apologetic tone*

Y/N: I don't forgive you nor will I trust you *You say with a straight face*

Marcel: Y/N..

Y/N: I don't care Marcellus, let's just focus on getting Klaus and Elijah back like Kol said *You say in a calm stern tone*

⚠TW: Fighting/Violence⚠

Freya does a spell to break the spell keeping Elijah and Klaus knocked out. Kol and Cami are watching Hope. You sneak in while Finn is a distraction and attacks the guards, Marcel was one of the guards assigned to protect the witches, unfortunately they already started the spell. You see Klaus and Elijah unconscious, submerged in water and the witches chanting the spell. As a guard notices you, you attack him, killing him on the spot while Marcel takes out the other guard.

Davina: *Looks to the side when she hears the commotion* Marcel *She says shocked*

Marcel: I'm sorry Dee *He says looking at her apologetically, he then turns to you* We need to get him out of that water now

Davina: NO!

She uses her magic throwing you both crashing into the table as into the wall behind hitting the floor hard. That's when Elijah's eyes open, he vamp speeds up and attacks the witch that's closest to him. He drags them into the water feeding on her. You and Marcel start to wake up from the ground, Davina looking distraught, Elijah vamp speeds out of the water and you'll start to attack the remaining witches.

Marcel: Davina stop *He say in a earnest tone*

She stands up and continues with the spell, Klaus opens his eyes, he jumps out of the water going straight for Davina. She stops him with magic levitating him in the air.

Davina: You've had your time *She says in a angry and powerful tone*

She throws him into the water along with knocking all of you'll backwards, causing you to hit your head and get knocked out. She continues the spell, Klaus screaming in pain along with Marcel, the water splashes everywhere as she finishes the spell and then she collapses to the ground, everything going quite. Marcel and Elijah stand up, Elijah rushing into the water, he slowly raises Klaus out of the water, his eyes slowly opening and he looks at Elijah.