Chapter 17: New Information

Bucky: *Calls out* Is anyone here?

That's when a man in a suit come out, when you saw him you knew exactly who he was Tony Stark aka Iron Man

Anthony "Tony" Edward Stark

Tony: What's wrong Barnes? And who's that? *He says pointing at you*

Bucky: Hydra attacked us at my apartment and this is..

Y/N: *You cut him of* Hi I'm Y/N Forbes *Smile and then look at Bucky* How do you know the Avengers?

Tony: Because he is one of us

Y/N: He's an Avenger?! *You say shocked written all over your face, you turn to look at Bucky* So you've been lying to me for months *You say in a calm but angry tone*

Bucky: It was just to keep you safe and you haven't been all that honest either *You says angrily*

Y/N: I didn't lie about anything about me, you never asked the right questions *You respond nonchalantly*

Tony: What's going on here? *He says confused and annoyed making you both look at him*

Bucky: Hydra attacked us and she has powers which she hid from me *He says in an angry tone*

Y/N: You lied about everything is your name even James?! Or was it all just a stupid cover? *You say in an upset tone*

Tony: Okay calm down both of you, Y/N right? I'm...

Y/N: *You cut him of* Yes, I know who you are Tony Stark aka Ironman, owner of Stark Industries etc.

Tony: Wow okay, his name is James is there anything else you'd like to know also who exactly are you? *He says in calm tone*

Bucky: She's my girlfriend *He says calmly*

Tony: *Shock comes across his face* Girlfriend?!

Y/N: Yeah, so what else have you lied to me about?

Bucky: Nothing besides my job and it was to keep you safe *He says in a calm but frustrated tone*

Tony: What does he mean by powers? *He says causing you'll to look at him again*

Bucky: She made us invisible that's how we got away so do you care to explain *He says looking at you*

Y/N: *You roll your eyes* I'm a witch, I just cast a spell so we could get away

Tony: A witch? Where's your wand and broomstick? *He says in a joking tone while laughing*

Y/N: I do hate that stereotype of my kind *You say annoyed*

Bucky: So what were you experimented on or something?

Y/N: No, shockingly there's supernatural beings out there, we just chose to live a normal lives, well as normal as it can get for us