Chapter 26: Beginning of Secrets

Kai: So have you planned what you're going to do to the 3? *He asks curiously with a mischievous smirk*

Y/N: I have some ideas in mind but I'm definitely saving Davina for last, she'll know I'm coming for her, she's definitely going to get it the worse then the other 2 *You respond calmly matching his mischievous smirk*

That's when Bucky walks in.

Bucky: Who's getting it worse? I hope you're not planning some sort of revenge cause of what happened in high school *He says in a low tone, with a suspicious look*

Kai: Why shouldn't she? They plotted against her *Kai interjects before you can say anything*

Bucky: Because she can't be immature, she can process and more without revenge. You shouldn't encourage behaviour Kai *He says sternly in a frustrated tone*

Y/N: *You roll your eye and wanting to change the topic you say in a calm tone* What did Steve want?

Bucky: We're having a boys day tomorrow *He says calmly with a smile*

Kai: *Who was left with a bitter taste with the way Bucky spoke to him say in a calm tone looking at his watch* I best be going

Y/N: I'll walk you out *You smile*

Kai: Okay, bye James, have fun on your boys day tomorrow *He says in a neutral tone with a tight smile, while standing up*

Bucky: *Not even noticing the change in Kai's tone says in a happy tone* Thanks, bye Kai

You walk him out, you close the door behind the both of you'll once you'll where outside.

Kai: You're not actually going to listen to him? *He says curiously with a hint of annoyance*

Y/N: No, he just won't know *You smirk*

Kai: We'll talk later about it, bye Y/N *He says with a smile*

Y/N: Bye Kai *You hug him*

The next morning you wake up.

Bucky: Morning Doll *He says with a smile from across the room*

Y/N: Morning *You say as you turn to your side to look at him* you're leaving already?

Bucky: Yeah, Steve said to be there at 8 and it's 7:45 *He says in a rushed tone*

Y/N: Aw I thought we could have breakfast together *You pout*

Bucky: Sorry Doll maybe tomorrow

Y/N: Okay *You sigh*

Bucky: I'll see you tonight

Y/N: Okay

Bucky: Bye *He leaves quickly*

You go shower and change. You wear a dark green puffy long sleeve crop top, that has ruching in the middle with a sting and some light wash blue skinny leg Jeans and some dark green high heeled boots. You tie a low pony with some lose pieces in the front to frame your face, with some natural makeup and nude lipstick. You then have some breakfast and start getting ready for class. You were just about to leave when you get a notification informing you class is cancelled because your lecturer is ill. You decide to watch your favourite series when your phone rings without looking who it is you answer.

Y/N: Hello

Damon: Hey Y/N

Y/N: Damon, what's up? *You smile*

Damon: I was wondering if you'd like to have lunch with me? *He says calmly*

Y/N: Yeah sure, my classes got cancelled so I'm free the whole day *You say happily*

Damon: Great I'll cook, I'll text you the address to my apartment *He smiles*

Y/N: Okay, see you soon

Damon: See you soon *The call ends*

You make your way to Damon's apartment, you knock on the door and Damon answers.

Damon: Hello Y/N *He gives you that amazing smile of his*

Y/N: Hi Damon *You smile back at him and enter*

Damon: *Walks into the kitchen* I'm still cooking, hope you don't mind waiting

Y/N: *You follow him* That's fine, do you need any help?

Damon: No, you're my guest, sit we can talk while I finish up here *He says walking over to the stove*

Y/N: Okay *You smile and sit on the counter* Where's Enzo?

Damon: He's out, it's just the 2 of us *He say looking over his shoulder to look at you*

Y/N: Oh okay.. so how long have you had this place? *You ask curiously*

Damon: A few weeks, I figured since Stefan spends so much time here I might as well get a place here so I have a place to stay when I come to visit or have any business in town

Y/N: Aw that's sweet of you *You smile* it's a really nice place *You say looking around admiring it*

Damon: Thanks *He smiles*

You'll talk for a bit, catching up on what's been going on in each others lives, Damon opened a bottle of wine pouring you a glass, while you wait.

Y/N: So what made you call me today? *You ask curiously as you finish your wine*

Damon: I just wanted to see you alone *Walks towards you to pour you more wine* So we can speak freely

Y/N: Freely? *You say tilting you head looking at him confused*

Damon: I want to know what revenge you're plotting against the terrible 3 *He says in a caring tone*

Y/N: You're worried about Elena? *You raise an eyebrow* Don't worry I won't kill her just her spirit *You smile devilishly*

Damon: I don't care about Elena *He frowns and makes a disgusted face* I want to know how I can help *He smirks devilishly catching you by surprise*

Y/N: Well I don't have a proper plan yet.. *You say unsure*

Damon: But you have an idea in mind *He smirks as he walks back to the table*

Y/N: Of course, James doesn't approve of me getting revenge *You roll your eyes*

Damon: And why do you care? I don't think you need his permission or approval to get revenge over people who hurt you and cause a drastic change in your life *He says as he cuts the vegetables*

Y/N: No but he can't find out either, don't need to have an argument with him *You say annoyed*

Damon: Let's put him and his stupid opinions aside now and tell me your idea maybe I can help *He smiles and he sees you relax at his words*

Y/N: Okay *You smile back*

⚜Sorry about not posting the past 2 weeks I haven't been well and dealing with a lot of personal issues, I'll be posting 3 chapters today⚜ I'll be posting every Friday⚜ Thank you everyone for all the love and support... I really appreciate it⚜