Chapter 48: Esther

The next morning you wake up, shower and change. You wear a white long sleeve V neck top with light blue ripped jeans, a black leather jeans and black Prada heel boots. You wear a gold chain with a diamond snake pendent, with matching earrings and ring, along with some gold butterfly and diamond studded rings, you also wear a gold bracelet with leaf and diamond accents on it. You have maroon nails. you do some natural eye makeup with a black eyeliner and a nude brown lip with your hair opened. You go downstairs.

Cami: Y/N! *She hugs you*

Y/N: Hi Cami *You smile*

Cami: I'm so glad you're okay, why didn't you tell me though? *She says sadly*

Y/N: Sorry but I just wanted some time away to deal with everything losing Hayley and Hope, dying and turning effected me a lot *You say in a sad tone*

Cami: That's understandable, how are you doing now? *She asks in a concerned tone*

Y/N: I'm doing better, Kai helped me with a lot and being away gave me time to heal *You smile*

Cami: That's good, if you need to talk I'm here okay *She says in a caring tone*

Y/N: Thanks Cami, so how have you been?

Cami: I'm okay, happy Klaus is talking to me a little again

Y/N: Yeah, he took Hayley and Hope's death hard, he didn't speak to me as well, he isolated himself guess that's how he chose to heal

Cami: I think he needed time to process everything..

Y/N: I think we all did

Cami: That's understandable, I like your necklace *She smiles*

Y/N: Thank you, my good friend Loki gave it to me for graduation along with the matching earrings and ring *You smile* his brother Thor gave me the strongest drink I've ever had, I think I'll like it more now that I'm a vampire *You laugh*

Cami: Thor as in the God of Thunder?

Y/N: Yes

Cami: So that means Loki is..

Y/N: The God of Mischief *You smile*

Cami: Wow so you're actually friends with all the Avengers? *She says excitedly*

Y/N: Almost all, Steve and I don't get along, I'm to modern for him *You roll your eyes*

You'll continue to talk and then she leaves, a while later Klaus comes in after a meeting with the new witch in charge, telling Elijah and you that the witch in charge is Esther. She's in the girls body, so you'll come up with a plan to find out if she body jumps again and into who. They told you to stay away from her and in the compound because they fear their mother might hurt you.

Elijah gets a witch with the help of Marcel to do the spell required, Marcel sent one of his new vampires Gia with Elijah, he asks her to get the ingredients required while he returns to the compound to get a chain that Klaus has. That's when Oliver reached out to you informing you that Esther has a witch helping her, that she's taken the witch helping you'll and their planning something. Their mother sent an invitation saying she's arranged a family dinner.

Y/N: You'll go to the dinner, I'll go get the witch and she can do the spell, Oliver is watching her, it'll be easy to get her out

Elijah: I don't like this plan *He says in a worried tone*

Y/N: Elijah don't worry I'll be fine, trust me *You reassure him*

Klaus hands you the chain.

Klaus: Please be safe *He says in a concerned tone*