Chapter 12: Enjoying The Revenge

Y/N: Couldn't wait to see me till after school? *You giggle*

Damon: I just thought I could give you a little surprise *He looks into your eyes*

Y/N: What are you thinking? *You say not breaking eye contact*

Damon: Here's the thing, I don't know what to say or do or think. All I know is that right now *he says backing you into the locker* I want to rip your clothes off right here in the middle of the hall *Your back hits the locker* and throw you in one of these classrooms and kiss every square inch of your body while a bunch of people that drive minivans listen *His face getting extremely close to your face* Wishing they were us

You can't help but feel the tension/ heat between you both. Being this close you can't help but be in engulfed by his scent and can't help but admire how beautiful his eyes are and being mesmerized by them as well, not being able to break eye contact even if you wanted to. He licks his lips still looking at you.

Damon: That's probably a bad idea right?

Y/N: Right *You say in barely a whisper*

Damon: Right.. *He stares at you* See you in class *He walks away into a classroom*

You think to yourself what have you gotten yourself into.. you take a second to compose yourself and then go to the classroom Damon is in completely forgetting about Kol.

Damon: Lucky us, we're the first ones here

Y/N: *You close the door and lock it* Shut up

You walk straight up to him and kiss him. not realising Kol was watching you'll when he sees what's happening he leaves upset.

Damon picks you putting you on the table as you wrap your let's around his waist without breaking the kiss but knocking down some glass beakers that where behind you. All you can feel is the heat and desire of each other. When the kissing wasn't enough you start to unbuckle his belt as his hand explored underneath your blouse. He then takes of of your blouse leaving you in just a black lacey bra and your jeans that he has already started unbuttoning. Soon you'll are both only left in you'lls underwear.

Damon: You're so beautiful *He says looking into your eyes and his hand caresses your face* You sure about this?

Y/N: Yes Damon, I want you *You then kiss him passionately*

He then removes your bra and starts to play with the band of your black lacey panties, he then breaks the kiss and spins you around bending you over the table, he pulls your panties down while his hands play with your sweet spots making you let out a soft moan. When hearing that he positions himself at your entrance teasing you with just his tip, making you beg. Then in one motion he enters you making you gasp as he puts his hand over your mouth to muffle your moans as he goes faster and faster, making your legs tremble. He then spins your around, picking you up and as you wrap your legs around him taking him all in, as his lips connect to yours in a passionate kiss. This continuous for over an hour, till Damon finally releases himself inside of you as you're on top of him. You lay on top of him out of breath as he admires you. After a few minutes you both start to get dressed.

Y/N: This was a one time thing okay?

Damon: Why? You're clearly attracted to me and I'm definitely attracted to you *He smirks*

Y/N: Damon..

Damon: *He cuts you of* Come on, loosen up, we can just have some fun, no strings attached

Y/N: Fine, just till I leave for New York *You say with a smile*

Damon: Maybe I'll visit you there *He winks at you as he walks out the door leaving*