Chapter 21: Dad

Y/N: Where are you going so early? *You say in a sleepy voice, still half asleep*

Bucky: I have a mission to go on, I was going to leave a note *He says in a soft tone*

Y/N: Do you have to go? *You moan and pout*

Bucky: Unfortunately yes but I'll be back tomorrow night okay *He says in a reassuring tone*

Y/N: *You sigh* Okay...please be safe *You say in a caring tone*

Bucky: I will *He bends down and kisses you*

Y/N: Who are you going with? *You ask casually*

Bucky: *He says in a soft tone with a concerned look on his face* Steve..

Y/N: Great *You say sarcastically while rolling your eyes*

Steve walks in.

Steve: Hey Buck you're ready to go?

Bucky: Almost *He says still looking at you*

Steve: Morning Y/N

Y/N: Morning Steve *You say dryly with no interest to further the conversation*

Steve: I wanted to say sorry about yesterday *He says with no emotion*

Y/N: Okay *You say coldly*

Bucky: Let's go Steve, bye Doll *He bends down again and kisses you*

Y/N: Bye Babe *You smile*

A few hours later you return from class and you're talking with Tony because he's the only one in the Tower. Everyone's out either on a mission or a personal errand. While you're talking your phone rings, without looking who it is you answer.

Y/N: Hello?

Caroline: Y/N? *She says in a soft tone*

Y/N: What do you want Caroline? *You say in a calm, cold tone*

Caroline: It's dad.. *She says in a sad and soft tone*

Y/N: What about Dad? *You say confused*

Caroline: He died with vampire blood in his system..*She says in a sad but worried tone*

Y/N: So? *You say still confused what this has to do with you*

Caroline: He's choosing not to feed, he's going to die..*She says in a sob*

Y/N: Okay and? *You say not interested*

Caroline: I'm trying to convince him to feed and I thought... *She says getting softer to the end clearly unsure now by your reaction*

Y/N: You thought I'd help save his life after everything he's done? *You say shocked*

Caroline: Yeah... he's our dad... *She says in a soft unsure tone*

Y/N: No Care, he's your dad... you chose to forgive him I didn't, he's been dead to me since the day he hurt us both *You say in a calm but stern tone*

Caroline: Y/N...*She says in a sob*

Y/N: And if you force him to feed, he's going to hate you forever *You say in a caring tone*

Caroline: How did you...? *She says in a surprised tone*

Y/N: Cause I know you Care, I grew up with you and you're my sister *You say caring tone*

Caroline: Then what do I do? *She says in a sad tone*

Y/N: *You sigh* Just let him go Care, let him decide what he wants and support him

Caroline: But he's going to die *She sobs*

Y/N: Then that's his choice, I'm sorry for your loss, I don't know how much it must hurt to lose a father since I don't have one but surround yourself with people that love you to get you through this...now go spend time with him. bye Care *You say in a caring tone*

Caroline: Okay...thank you...bye Y/N *She puts the phone down*

You sit back down by Tony.

Y/N: Sorry about that, it was my sister

Tony: I heard, you said something to do with your father *He says in a concerned tone*

Y/N: Yeah but I wouldn't really call him a good one *You say in a sad soft tone*

Tony: Why not?

Y/N: He wasn't much of a father to me... and now he's dying

Tony: You should go see him. I can get a jet ready in half an hour *He says in a caring tone*

Y/N: He died a long time ago for me *You say sadly looking down at your hands*

Tony: Don't say that Y/N. I'm sure if not being able to forgive him maybe some closure *He says in a encouraging tone*

Y/N: He shot me for trying to save my sister who's a vampire from his torture, that was the day I almost died and I would have if I wasn't for my ex who fed me his blood to heal me *You say in a hurt tone, your mind going back to that day*

Tony: I'm sorry Y/N...I... *He says in a apologetic tone*

Y/N: *You give him a soft smile while cutting him of* It's okay, I didn't mean to come of so harsh...it's just he's done a lot of things to me.. I've been working on it in therapy it's just...

Tony: *He cuts you of* Hard, I understand. if you need anything or just to talk I'm here for you okay *He says in a caring and understanding tone with a smile*

Y/N: Thanks Tony *You say in a appreciative tone returning his smile*

⚜Sorry for not posting last week, I wasn't feeling well, I had a tooth ache that then resulted in my whole one side of my face swelling...and while I was recovering I found out my long term boyfriend was cheating on me from the beginning of last year...so the week was a full on rollercoaster...he is now an ex blocked on all platforms⚜

⚜ I'll be posting every Friday⚜ Thank you everyone for all the love and support... I really appreciate it⚜