Chapter 63: Time Travel

Klaus: You'll are back *He walks towards you*

Y/N: Yeah... we ended up staying the whole day after Steve interrupted

Klaus: *He frowns* What did he want?

Y/N: He came with Nat and Scott, they came up with a plan to bring everyone back *You say with a sigh*

Klaus: Is it a good plan? *He asks curiously*

Y/N: It's a dangerous plan if not done right

Klaus: But you'll still doing it *He says with a knowing look*

Y/N: Tony's working on it

Klaus: And you're going to help, right? *He smirks already knowing the answer*

Y/N: If I'm needed yes

Klaus: Good, I know you miss Wanda and Peter

Y/N: I do... I just don't want to get my hopes up *You frown* What if it doesn't work? *You say in a sad tone*

Klaus: It will, also thanks for calling and getting Hope to ask permission for the sleep over

Y/N: You're her father Nik, she knew she needed your permission not mine, I always told her when you returned she must ask your permission unless she's out with a family member and it's related to something that's happening right there and then *You smile*

Klaus: I appreciate it Y/N

Y/N: It's no problem Nik, she always knew me taking care of her was temporary

Klaus: Thank you

Y/N: You're welcome

*He looks at all the photos you have on display*

The photo's 

The photo's 

Klaus: Also I see you up pictures of our family *A hint of surprise in his tone*

Y/N: Yeah, I also tell the girls all the time stories about our family especially about Hayley, Finn and Kai, I think Hope needs to know about her mother, what a beautiful and strong person she was, plus both girls need to know about their uncle Finn and Kai *You say thoughtfully with a smile*