Chapter 20: Dinner

Y/N: *You sigh* What about him?

Bucky: I want you both to get along or at least be civil *He says in a calm tone*

Y/N: He...

Bucky:*He cuts you of* I already spoke to him, he's agreed to keep his comments to himself so can you at least be civil if not get along?

Y/N: Fine as long as he sticks to keeping his mouth shut I'll be civil with him *You say in a stern tone*

Bucky: Thank you *He says smiling*

Y/N: Oh Kai's coming over tomorrow, I was thinking we could all go out for dinner and maybe invite the girls, Tony and Sam *You say excitedly*

Bucky: How about we add Steve to that to? *He says in a quite tone*

Y/N: Fine, I'll make reservations at the new restaurant that opened

Bucky: Okay *He kisses you* Gosh you're so beautiful *He say tucking a strand of hair behind your ear*

Y/N: *You blush a deep pink* And you're so handsome *You look into his eyes wrapping your arms around his neck*

He smiles down at you and then kisses you while kissing you he picks you up and you wrap your legs around his waist. He carries you placing you on the bed him on top of you without breaking the kiss. He starts to kiss your neck, causing you to let out a little whimper of pleasure. You run your hands on the bottom of his T-shirt tugging it and pulling it up, making him take it of revealing his amazing toned and muscled body, as he kisses you, you run your hands on his abs, he starts to kiss your chest and play with the hem of your tank top, he then takes if of leaving you completely exposed on the top, his hands running over your naked upper body looking deeply into your eyes. He then starts to play with your nipples as he kisses you, making you moan into the kiss. He then makes his way down your body reaching your breast, he then starts to lick and suck on your one nipple while he uses his one hand to play with the other making you moan, a few minutes later he starts to kiss down your body when he finally reaches the edge of your shorts, he grips it with his teeth and pulls it down along with your underwear leaving you completely exposes. He looks at you with admiration and starts to kiss your inner thighs going closer to your entrance, he starts to eat you out, making you moan with pleasure. A few minutes later he stops getting to his feet, taking of his pants and underwear of, then enters you, going in at a slow pace at first then faster and faster, till you're screaming and moaning out his name with pleasure for hours.

The next morning you wake up, shower and change. You have breakfast with Wanda and get to know each other better. While you'll talking Tony comes in.

Tony: Hey Y/N, Wanda

Y/N: Hey Tony *Smile*

Tony: Sorry we didn't get to have our chat the other day, I had to go on a mission with Nat *He says in a sincere tone*

Y/N: That's fine, I understand you're busy *You say in an understanding and happy tone*

Tony: Is it okay if we talk now if you're not busy that is? *He asks in a caring tone*

Y/N: Yeah sure, what would you like to know? *You say with a smile*

Natasha: Is it okay if I listen to? *She asks curiously*

Wanda: Me too *She says happily*

Y/N: Of course

You tell them about the basics of the supernaturals world, you then get a notification on your phone from your culinary school.

Y/N: Looks like I don't have to worry about class today *You say looking up from your phone*

Tony: Why? *He asks curiously*