Chapter 42: Information

You stand in front of the glass cell.

Y/N: Loki *You smile brightly*

Loki Laufeyson

Loki: Y/N?

You open his cell door.

Y/N: Come

You say turning and walking down the hall, Loki walks out and follows you. As you'll reach the upstairs room, Steve comes straight to you'll.

Steve: Are you insane! You released Loki! *He yells at you angrily*

Y/N: He's no threat to you Steve, just like me, he wasn't in control *You say calmly*

Loki: The little witch is speaking the truth *Loki says in an authority like tone from next to you*

Steve: How?...

Y/N: I regained my memories, all of them.. I will say I didn't expect you to have been the one to trigger it though especially on the field *You say trying to change the subject*

Steve: Honestly surprised me a little to *He say with a small smile*

Y/N: Truce? *You extend your hand*

Steve: Truce *He shakes your hand*

Y/N: Good because I can kick your ass anytime old man *You smirk*

Steve: *He laughs lightly* Let me guess we need to call a meeting?

Y/N: Yes, we have information

Steve: Okay, meet in the conference room in half an hour?

Y/N: Okay.. come Loki I want you to meet someone *You say as you lead him away from the room you'll are in*

You'll both go to a different room while Steve goes to set up the meeting.

Damon: Y/N where did you go? *He says in a worried tone*

Y/N: To release my friend *You smile* Damon this is Loki, Loki this is Damon

Loki: Lovely to meet you, she spoke of you when we were trapped in Hydra *He says with a smile in a polite tone*

Damon: Nice to meet you *He smiles*

Y/N: We're holding a meeting in a few minutes, I'd like for you to attend and then I'd like to go see our friends

Damon: Of course

A few minutes later, you'll make you'lls way to the conference room. Once everyone's there you'll start.

Y/N: So as you'll probably assumed I've gotten all my memories back *You smile*

Thor: Why has Loki been released? *He asks with a frown walking up to you*

Y/N: Because he's on our side Thor, now that I've got that cleared up Loki and I have some information for you all