Chapter 34: Elena

The next day you'll spend it with your friends where James meets Rebekah and Bonnie. It's now night time

Y/N: Guys excuse me I need to go get something from the store *You say coming out of the bathroom*

Bucky: What's wrong? Do you need me to come with you? *He asks in a concerned tone*

Y/N: No, you stay and have fun I won't be long *You reassure him*

Bucky: You sure Doll?

Y/N: Yes babe, see you guys just now

You leave going outside to your car.

Damon: Hey Y/N, wait up can you get me.. *He follows you outside*

Y/N: Nice way to get out *You laugh*

Damon: *He laughs* Thanks

Y/N: So you're done with your part right?

Damon: Of course but you can't be long, James will get suspicious *He warns you*

Y/N: Yeah I know, so what must I bring since you used it as an excuse to come out here?

Damon: A nice bourbon, we're almost out *He says with a smirk*

Y/N: Okay you keep James distracted okay *You say sternly*

Damon: Klaus and I are on it *He reassures you*

Y/N: Thank you Damon

You get into your car and leave. You make your way to your destination where it's all set up for your spell. You wait till you see Elena coming, so you start your spell and then start the plan. Elena is driving down the road, when she sees you standing in the middle of the road, causing her to swerve and go of the bridge into the water where she goes unconscious and drowns. You walk back to your car.

Y/N: Well, I warn her not to show her face to me or there will be consequences *You say to yourself*

You then arrive at the Salvatore House with 2 bottles of bourbon.

Y/N: I'm back! *You say walking through the door* Sorry I took so long it took a while to find Damon's bourbon *You say eyeing Damon*

Bucky: Glad to have you back doll *He says with happily with a smile*

Damon: Thanks for getting my bourbon *Damon says from the couch with a smirk*

Bonnie: What did you go to the store for? *She asks curiously*

Y/N: Oh, I just needed to get something girl related *You say quietly with a hint of embarrassment*

Rebekah: Ooh... we were getting worried cause you took so long *She says in a caring tone*

Y/N: Finding Damon's favourite bourbon took a while, I went to 3 stores *You laugh lightly*

Damon: And I really appreciate it *Damon says with a smile*

Enzo: So shall we continue with the fun now that Y/N's back and so she can join..*He says from across Damon from the couch*

Y/N: *You cut him of* Yesss!! *You say excitedly*

You'll continue to talk, play games, drink etc. Later on Bonnie is gone to bed while Rebekah and Klaus are gone home. It's just Enzo, Damon, Bucky and you left. You'll were getting ready to go to bed when someone walks in unannounced.

Elena: How could you do this to me?! *She shrieks and cries as she walks up to you*

Y/N: Do what? *You say confused*

Elena: You know what you did to me! *She screams at you in a shrieking voice*

Damon: What's the issue now Elena? *He asks annoyed*