Chapter 19: Family?

You meet Kai at a restaurant. You'll sit, order and start talking about everything that's going on.

Kai: So you're staying with them? *He says while taking a bite of his food*

Y/N: Just for a few days to make sure I'm safe at my apartment *You say picking at your food*

Kai: You're always welcome to my guest room if Steven becomes to much *He says in a caring tone while taking a bite of his French fry*

Y/N: Thanks Kai, I hope it doesn't come to that though he is James best friend *You say while putting a piece of cake in your mouth*

Kai: I hope so to, so you say you've heard or seen Wanda's surname before *He says curiously*

Y/N: Yeah I can't pin point where though *You say frustrated*

Kai: Did you try your family spell book?

Y/N: No, I'll do that when I get home

Kai: I still can't believe that book has more then just your family tree but history and enemies *He says then taking another bite of his food*

Y/N: Not to mention we can use ancestral magic without it being linked to a place, I can call on them for help no matter where I am, along with other types of magic, we can use more then one type of magic *You say in a happy tone*

Kai: Which is so interesting and unique

You'll continue to talk for a bit.

Y/N: I best be going *You say leaning back*

Kai: Okay but I'm walking you to your car and you text me when you reach okay *He says in a concerned tone*

Y/N: Okay

You'll pay and walk out going to where your car is parked.

Y/N: You know what, one second thought you want to come with me and check the spell book? *You say as you'll walk to your car*

Kai: I can't today, I have classes in half an hour *He says in a disappointed tone*

Y/N: Aw okay *You say in a sad tone*

Kai: I can come tomorrow *He says trying to cheer you up*

Y/N: Okay, I'll tell James you're coming maybe we can all have dinner together *You say in an excited tone*

Kai: Sounds great *He says in a happy tone*

Y/N: Maybe I'll invite the girls, Sam and Tony *You say smiling*

Kai: It'll be nice to meet some of James friends *He says smiling back*

Y/N: Like I said earlier everyone is really nice besides Steve the audacity of that old man to call me a gold digger *You say a little anger in your tone*

Kai: What's gonna happen when he finds out you're a millionaire? I mean that trust fund you have sets you up for more than a life time *He says laughing*

Y/N: True but I don't use it often only for school stuff and basic needs *You laugh*

Kai: Don't you buy anything other then that? *He says in a concerned voice*

Y/N: Now and then usually when I do well on my exams/tests or assignments, like I got the highest score in my class on my assignment so I bought these shoes *You point to the shoes you're wearing*

Kai: As long as you treat yourself now and then, you deserve it *He says with a smile*

Y/N: I do *You smile stopping but your car* This is me