Chapter 28: Helping Peter

The next morning you wake up, shower and change. You wear a black AC/DC shirt, with some light wash blue jeans, a leather jacket and some black high heel ankle Prada boots. Your nails have a black lace pattern, you do a brown smoky eye with some black eyeliner and a dark maroon lip with your hair straightened and open. You go to Peter's room.

Y/N: Think fast! *You throw a banana at him and it hits him*

Peter: Seriously Y/N.. *He says shocked and in an annoyed brotherly tone*

Y/N: *You laugh, holding your hands over your mouth* I thought your.. erm.. Peter tingly would work *You say between laughter slowly calming down*

Peter: Don't call it that... please *He says in an embarrassed tone*

Y/N: *You giggle* Okay *Smile* Ready to go?

Peter: Yeah, almost..*He says looking down at while only in his boxes and a t-shirt*

Y/N: You had breakfast?

Peter: Yes

Y/N: Okay good

You take Peter shopping and for lunch. Once you'll get back to the compound you started showing him how to dance with some help Tony. Then he gets ready and you'll leave, picking Ned up on the way.

Edward "Ned" Leeds

Edward "Ned" Leeds

Y/N: Now you 2 be careful okay *You says turning to look at both boys*

Ned: Why he's Spiderman..

Peter: *Turns around quickly at him* Ned!!!

Y/N: *You look at Peter* You told him Peter!

Peter: *He looks at you* Please don't tell Mr Stark, Ned just kinda found out on accident and he wouldn't tell anyone *He says in a sincere tone*

Ned: *He chimes in a sincere tone* Yeah I won't tell anyone

Peter: So please don't tell Mr Stark *He says giving you puppy dog eyes*

Y/N: If Tony finds out he'll kill you and if he finds out I knew he'll kill me to *You say with a sigh giving in to his plea*

Peter: So you won't tell?

Y/N: No but you better take this secret to your grave *You say the last part looking at Ned*

Ned: I will, I promise

Y/N: Good, now you both have fun okay and call me when you need to be picked up, May said your curfew is 11 *Saying the last part strictly*

Peter: Okay Y/N, we will *He says with a smile*

Y/N: And Ned you have my number just in case you need to contact me

Ned: Yes Miss Forbes

Y/N: Call me Y/N, Ned

Ned: Okay.. Y/N *He smiles*