Chapter 37: Bad Decisions

2 weeks later, Klaus hear from Elijah what happened and came straight to New York to keep his threat. You managed to calm him down a bit. Damon's helping Stefan out in Mystic Falls but says he'll visit soon. You're currently in Elijah's apartment with him and Klaus, having them taste your latest recipes. When you get a call.

Y/N: Hey Nat, yeah sure, I'll be there, bye *You end the call*

Klaus: *He walks in* What was that about? *He asks curiously*

Y/N: Nat needs my help on her mission, their out numbered and could use some magic

Klaus: We're coming with, you're not going alone

Knowing Klaus won't take no for an answer, you nod and you'll leave. You'll arrive at the location Nat sent you. You see them and walk over to them.

Bucky: What the hell is she doing here?! *He screams at the team*

Y/N: She is here to save you'lls ass *You reply calmly*

Steve: And she brought her little boy toys *Steve laughs*

Klaus starts to walk towards him but you grab his arm to stop him.

Elijah: You must be Steve, I prefer to not be called the boy toy of my soon to be niece's godmother and neither does my brother who's the father... my name is Elijah Mikaelson and that's my brother Niklaus *He says in a calm stern and intimidating tone*

Bucky: *His face goes pale while Steve is speechless* Elijah as in her best friend, Klaus's brother... *He says in a shocked tone*

Elijah: *He cuts him of* Yes *He smiles*

Y/N: Now that you're all caught up on my personal life which is really non of you'lls business let's go... oh wait everyone this is Elijah and Klaus Mikaelson *You smile and you introduce everyone to them* Now let's go

You'll start the mission, you, Klaus and Elijah go to the right while Steve and Bucky go left when you'll go inside...Natasha, Clint and Tony are outside... after the mission Bucky comes up to you.

Bucky: Y/N can we talk? *He asks hopefully*

Y/N: No *You say sternly*

Bucky: Please..

Klaus: I believe she said no *Klaus said sternly giving him a death stare*

Bucky: Stay out of this Klaus, either way you can't do anything *He says angrily*

Klaus: You really think that... you're only still alive because I promised Y/N I wouldn't kill you but don't underestimate me, just cause I can't kill you doesn't mean I won't make you wish you were dead *He says angrily*

Y/N: Nik calm down, he's not worth it, go by Elijah, I'll be there in a minute *You say holding his arm in a calm tone*

Klaus: Fine *He says annoyed and leaves*

Y/N: What do you want? *You say annoyed cause he got his way*

Bucky: How do you know how to fight like that? *He asks curiously*

Y/N: Nat and Wanda trained me, it was suppose to be a surprise so I could join you on missions

Bucky: Y/N I'm sorry for accusing you and listening to Steve.. *He says apologetically*

Y/N: Well its to late now... goodbye James

You walk away and join Elijah.

Elijah: You okay? *He asks with concern*

Y/N: Yeah... where's Klaus?

Elijah: He's on a call

Y/N: Everything okay? *You ask concerned*