39

tomorrow is lilys birthday. me and leah have been talking and we managed to pull a few strings.

one of our gifts to lily is adopting her.

we sent lily to katie's house for the day so we can plan things for tomorrow. i spoke to leo about everything and he said he's happy and he's coming down tomorrow for lilys party.

i went to the shopping centre to buy some bits for lilys party and also to get a gift from me and leah. i got out of the car and started walking around the shopping centre. i went to buy her some clothes and some new trainers from jd.

then i got some decorations from a party shop.

when i got home, leah came straight to the door.

"baby, can you help me take this stuff in" i said.

she helped bring all the bags inside and into the kitchen.

"right i need to go do some food shopping do you want to come?" i asked.

"are you joking" she whined.

"what?" i said.

"you were gone for 3 hours. i thought you went to get food aswell" she said.

"sorry le" i said as i put my shoes back on.

"you coming" i said.

she rushed after me and got in the car.

as i was driving, leah took my hand and held it in hers. she drew small patterns and played with the rings on my fingers.

we got out the car and went through tesco. i picked up some bits for tomorrow as we walked through every aisle.

when i stopped again leah sighed.

"why are you stopping again" she groaned.

"i've not got a card for lily. why are you being so stroppy" i said.

"can you just hurry up" she said.

i picked up a card and then we went to the tills. i paid for everything and then we went back to the car.

we arrived at home and then we both took all the shopping inside. i was putting everything away in the cupboards and the fridge but leah was making it very hard for me.

"leah what's gotten into you. your being really clingy and whiny" i said.

"you've barely even been giving me any attention for the past week. it's like your so focused on everything else and i'm just pushed to the side and i get that your busy with lily and stuff. i just miss you. i miss being intimate with you. and it's not even like we've had a chance to. this is the first time we've had the house to ourselves in a while and your spending it running around doing other things when i just want you to do me" she said.

"baby i'm so sorry that i've made you feel like that. it's been a very busy week trying to get that adoption done and the party and everything else. i miss being intimate with you too but there's just a lot for me to get done by a certain time. i'm really really sorry" i said.

"why don't you show me just how sorry you are" she said with a smirk.

"let's go then sexy" i said. i pulled her hand and dragged her upstairs.

at the top of the stairs i turned her around and kissed her lips while walking her backwards into our bedroom.

i pulled off my shirt while pushing leah against the bedroom door. i ripped off her shirt and handed her the phone.

"tell katie to keep lily for a few more hours. we don't need anyone disturbing us" i said.

she took the phone and started calling katie.