59

it's been a few months and now it's april. we have met up with mia a few times so she can get used to us and for the social workers to see if we would be a good fit for her. we found out that mia was abused by her foster family a lot so she needs extra care and support from us.
i'm also off my crutches and boot but i'm not back in training yet. i've been doing a few exercises what the physios have said but i haven't kicked a ball for ages.

lauryn is coming over for the holidays so we're on the way to pick her up.
mia and lily are quite close. they spend a lot of time together and lily has shown her to lauryn over the phone.

since the end of march, we've been having mia staying at our house and the fostering is going through.

we hope that one day we can adopt mia and be fully her parents but that won't happen soon.

we got out of the car and went into the airport waiting for lauryn. lily and mia held hands while walking together.

lauryn arrived and mia ran towards her, hugging her tightly.

"hi darling" lauryn said to her, hugging her back.

"hi lauryn" me and leah said. we both hugged her and then she went to lily.

they hugged tight and then lily grabbed her face pulling her in for a kiss.

"alright alright" leah teased. they pulled away and walked holding hands out towards our car.

we got in and leah drove us home.

today i planned for me, katie and alessia to go out and do some wedding shopping, for my dress.
leah is going with beth and viv for outfits and we both also need to buy rings.

we decided that we would take mia and lily on a different day to get their outfits. lily said she would keep mia while we go out.

leah had already left and now i'm waiting for katie and less to come pick me up.

i was on the sofa and i noticed mia having difficulty breathing.

"mia are you okay?" i asked. she shrugged at me and her breath became wheezy. she has asthma so she could be having an asthma attack. lily was with her so i ran and grabbed her inhaler.

i gave her the inhaler and sat with her, holding her hand and waiting for her breathing to calm.

once her breathing returned to normal i told her to put on her coat and shoes. i'd rather her come with me and i can help her if anything like this happens again while i'm not here.

the girls arrived and i told lily we were going.

we sat in the car and drove to a shop that sells wedding dresses.

we got out and went inside. it was beautiful.

i looked at all the dresses and tried a few on.

"here what about this" katie said pulling out a dress.

"oh my god that's gorgeous" alessia said.

i grabbed it and tried it on. it's perfect.

"wow mummy you look beautiful" mia said.

"thank you darling" i said.

"mum will love that dress" she said.

"she will" i smiled.

"she'll love taking it off more like" katie teased.

"do you think that comment was appropriate for the 9 year old in the room" i said.

"sorry love" katie laughed.

i looked through the bridesmaids dresses and saw some really nice ones. me and leah wanted all the bridesmaids to wear light pink dresses/ suits and the men to wear light pink suits.