60

today i want to take lily to get her dress.

i got her and lauryn in the car and we went to the same place as where u got mine and mias dresses.

we got out and went inside. i sat down and let lily find her own dress.

"you can choose whatever you like" i said.

her and lauryn looked through the rail of dresses and pulled out some nice ones.

she tried them on and me and lauryn gave our opinions.
she got to the last one and tried it on. it was a very similar colour to mia. almost an exact match.

she came out of the dressing room and showed us.

"what do yous think" she asked.

"it's perfect" i said.

"you look sexy" lauryn said.

"i like this one. it's a bit expensive though" she said.

"don't worry about it love" i said. "if that's the one you want i'll get it you"

"are you sure, i can pick a different one" she said.
"i'm sure baby" i said.

she took it off and i went and bought it.

we went home and she showed leah the dress.

"it's beautiful honey" she said.
"thanks mum" lily said.

i put her dress away with mias and then came downstairs.

"mum can my friends sleep over tonight" lily asked.

"i don't see why not" i said.

"we're out of food though, i'm going shopping now so send me a list of what you want" i said.

"can you keep mia" i asked.
"yeah course" lily said.

her, lauryn and mia went upstairs.

i got leah and we went out to big tesco.

she grabbed the trolly and we walked through every aisle. we picked up everything we need and whatever lily asked for. we went and paid and then took everything to the car. when we got home, i went upstairs to lilys room.

the three girls were laying in bed watching a movie on her laptop.

"when are the girls coming?" i asked.

"5ish. and dylan is coming too but he said he isn't sleeping over" she said.

"ok that's fine" i said. "do you want me to cook or should we order?"

"can you make a pasta or something" she asked.

"yeah" i said.

i went downstairs and started to make pasta. leah sat on the counter and watched as i made the food.

i struggled with the sauce jar and leah laughed at me.

"stop laughing and be a gentleman will you?" i teased. she took the jar and easily popped off the lid.

"i did all the hard work. i made it easier for you" i rolled my eyes as she looked at me smugly.

i finished up the food and lily came down with the other two.

"right, they're here. don't let anything daisy says wind you up le" lily said and went to open the door.

"is that when lily asked me how to block out the sound of-" lauryn started. i cut her off with a cough, reminding her that mia is in the room.

"oh yeah. that was funny" she said.

lauryn went to the door to greet lilys friends and we sat mia down and put her food in front of her.