☆ Blakely Palmer info page ☆

Hey guys! This is just an info chapter for our sweet sunshine girl Blakely Palmer! Anything that I think will be good for y'all to know or add to the vision of this story will be here. I'll most likely add things so check back every so many chapters to see if anything is new!

Blakely Palmer description
(Bc I dont have pics)

Blakely May Palmer was Born on April 20th of 2002, making her 21 years old as of the start of this book. She is a 5'7 female with blonde wavy hair. Her eyes are a grey blue color. Light freckles cover her face, hardly noticeable.

She started her acting career at a young age, getting the role as Max Mayfield in the hit Netflix TV show 'Stranger Things'. After her career take off, she has since been in three movies as well as Taylor Swifts 'All Too Well short film' and her newest acting role being 'The Hunger Games: Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes' where she stars as the leading lady.

Blakely Palmer has an older bother, Boston James Palmer. Boston was born May 31 of 1999. Boston currently works as a music Producer while also writing music of his own.

Blakely Palmers movies and TV show roles!
(The picture is showing the real life actress and role, not Blakely Palmer. One day that may change but I'm not good at editing. Doesn't help that I can't pick a specific celebrity to have as a face claim for Blakely either... oops)

Stranger things
as Max Mayfeild

Stranger thingsas Max Mayfeild

All too well short film
as her

All too well short filmas her

Scream 5 and 6
as Mindy Meeks-Martin