17

Seeing his mom after such a long time made me feel emotional. We were so happy to see each other again, and it felt like it was yesterday when I saw her for the last time. She's always been the sweetest to me and always treated me like her daughter. I could see how our families were both happy to see each other again, and so did our friends. We were both grateful to have our close family by our side, to witness our rekindled love.  My mother couldn't help telling Ben how grateful she was for him to be in my life again, as she finished her speech by saying that he's always been her favorite son-in-law.
Our house was full with love, a love that was evident for everyone in the room. Ben and I often locked eyes with each other. Our smiles speaking more than words ever could.

"Well that was fun." I said after we were done cleaning the house and entered our bedroom.
"It really was." He smiled at me and looked deeply in my eyes while I was taking my jewelry off.
"That dress really got me so weak." He whispered as he approached me from behind. I smiled while I looked in the mirror and watched what he was doing.
"Baby, please be careful with it." I giggled.
"Don't worry". He looked at me with a joyful grin on his face.

He unzipped my dress and pressed kisses on my back. After that, he clicked my bra open, in order to create more room for his amazing kisses.
I turned around and put my arms on his shoulder. Our height difference was always so hot to me, that it always got me feeling weak in my knees. I opened his shirt, as I started to kiss him deeply. His tongue was touching mine as I felt how his hands were taking my dress off my body. As I was only in my panties standing in front of him, I felt how his hand was caressing my arm before he reached the side of my neck and gently moved to my throat. He was still deeply kissing me, and the need to feel him inside of me was growing more every second that was passing by.
He pulled back and passionately looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"You can't wait, don't you?"
"Ben." I moaned under his touch as I started to feel his fingers between my legs.
"What is it, baby?" He whispered in my ear. The joy he got from teasing me was very clear in his voice.
"Stop teasing me." I gasped.
When I wanted to take control by taking his clothes off, he immediately grabbed my hands and put them behind my back while he continued to hold them.
"It's my turn." He whispered in my ear.
The rush that I suddenly felt in my body was insane. I knew what it meant when he took control. It was that magical feeling under his touch that made me addicted to his body. He knew exactly how to treat me and how to give me full enjoyment.

As he moved to the bed with me, he grabbed a red ribbon on the bedside. Apparently he already put it on there without me noticing it. My breathing was going fast, as the excitement in my body was growing more. He moved closer to me and I felt how he attached the ribbon on my hands. He held my hands above my head as he moved his way down on my body to kiss me everywhere. He then kneeled in front of me and slowly opened his shirt and pants. I watched him taking his clothes off, and I was completely in awe of his body. He pulled his boxers down, and the sight made me gasp. He moved back on top of me, as I enjoyed the warmth of his body close to mine.
"I missed being like this with you." He whispered in my ear.
I giggled. "Me too."

The way he always came up with surprising things in the bedroom had always been exciting. He always found a way to bring our passion to another level, and it was something I didn't experience with other partners.
"You're the only one who can make me feel this way." I sighed while he kissed my neck.
"And you're the only one who makes me do things like this." He said before I felt him entering my body.
I knew both of us probably wouldn't last long, but that's why we always enjoyed the foreplay much. It was the building tension that made the desire even bigger.

"You like this?" He whispered in my ear.
"Yes." I gasped. "More, I want more."
I felt how he was going faster while my body was in total excitement under his touch.
"Don't be loud, okay." He moaned in my mouth.
"Hm." Was all I could say.

Suddenly, I felt how he switched postitions. He pulled me on top of him, while my hands were still attached to each other with the ribbon. I couldn't touch his body, while he had full access to touch mine. I was moving slowly on top of him while I felt his hands on my shoulders, moving slowly to my breasts. I moaned under his touch as I moved my face into his neck. I knew how much my sounds always turned him on, so that was one of my favorite things to do. His hands were moving to my back as I could feel him reaching his climax and so did I.