38

Today marked a special day. It was Valentine's day. I knew that Ben and I both made plans to surprise each other, but we had no clue what the surprises would be. It was special to celebrate a day like this again with the love of my life, it was something I really looked forward to. We always used to love this day when we were together many years ago, which made me excited to think about what it would be like on this day, now that we're back together.

I slowly opened my eyes and got aware of the fact that Ben was already awake. He looked at me with a big smile on his face before giving me a quick good morning kiss.

"Good morning, beautiful." He whispered.

"Good morning, baby." I smiled.

There was something so irresistibly sexy about his morning voice, and it got me weak every time that I heard it.

I couldn't help myself by settling myself on top of him. He looked at me with amusement on his face, definitely surprised by my unexpected act. But I could see and feel that he was so ready.

"Good morning to me." He chuckled.

I started to lean down on him by kissing his neck. My fingers were tracing through his hair while I enjoyed feeling his strong arms around me. His gasps in my ear sounded like good music in my ears, and it made me irresistibly wet.

"Let's do something about this here." I whispered in his ear while touching his crotch.

He chuckled while he kept on kissing me, definitely agreeing with my idea. I kissed his whole body until I reached my destination, ready to give him full pleasure. I could see and feel that he enjoyed my movements, which made me feel good too. He traced his fingers through my hair and slowly pulled it, which I liked. His breathing became faster, which showed me that I was doing a good job. But before I could finish it, he pulled me towards him and started to kiss me again. He surely had some other plans.

His body moved on top of me while he kissed my neck.

"You know I don't want you to do all the work, even though I enjoyed it very much. You are a piece of art in every way." He whispered.

I smiled because of his confession while I still enjoyed what he was doing to me. He was an insane lover: always gentle, yet dominant. He was always aware of what I needed and how he needed to treat me. There are days where I like him to be more rough to me, but also days that I prefer him to be more soft. And he can be both, which makes him the greatest to me.

"You're so pretty when you look at me." He whispered.

I gasped because of his touches underneath me, which made it unable for me to speak.

He breathed into my neck while I strongly held on to him.

"You're so good to me..." He softly whispered.
So soft that it gave me goosebumps everywhere. My whole body felt sensitive, but in an extremely good way. It was like I was made just for him. I had a hard time to keep looking at him since his strong movements automatically made me close my eyes.

"Open your eyes, baby. I want to see you enjoy." He whispered.

I did what he said, and saw the real pleasure in his eyes which made this whole moment so intimate and hot.

I felt how he went faster and deeper, and I immediately reached my climax. He stayed on top of me, so I could still enjoy the weight of his body on top of me.

I quickly rolled us over so I could finish the job that I earlier had started. He looked at me with a big grin on his face, definitely aware and enjoying by what I was doing.

"I enjoy you looking at me too.. even if that's hard for you right now." I chuckled.

He tried to laugh back at me, but the pleasure took it over. I smiled while my hands where exploring his whole body. I admired his abs and was slowly moving above to his chest. Eventually, I felt how he reached his climax too. It was a great way to start a special day like this.

He smiled at me and rolled himself to the side of where he grabbed a present that he hid in our bedside table. I smiled and looked at him with a surprised face. He handed me a small red velvet box, and I slowly opened it. It revealed a beautiful gold necklace with a small heart on it. When I turned the heart around, I witnessed that it had his name on it. It was small and subtle, but so perfect.

"Thank you, baby. It's so gorgeous." I smiled.

He helped me by wearing the necklace, and admired how it looked on me.

"You look so beautiful." He smiled.

"Baby, I'm naked. But, thanks." I chuckled.

"I know. But that's your best outfit. Especially now with that necklace on.. with my name on it."

I laughed because of his explanation. He clearly enjoyed showing off that I am his and that he is mine. Even though he never screamed it into the world, he was proud that I was by his side. And that made me the happiest and luckiest girl in the world.