20

"Come on baby, one last rep." Ben pushed me to do one more squat since we were both busy in the gym. I was heavily breathing while he was pushing me to the limit. It was almost like he was my personal trainer, which was funny to witness.
I finished my last squat and took some time to drink my water.
"I'm proud of you." He smiled while he took off his thin cardigan. I had a great view on his body while he was doing his exercises. All I could do was look ar his strong physique.
"Jen, don't stare." He gasped while he was lifting his weights.
"I'm allowed to." I smiled.

When we left the gym, we noticed that the paparazzi made some pics of us. We both tried to hide, but at the same time we also tried to not care about it and to just do our thing.

As we entered my Miami apartment, the heat in room was already evident. It was a building tension between us that started from the moment we entered the gym.
Ben looked at me with hungry eyes and grabbed my arm as he gently pushed me towards the wall.
"How did I get so lucky to have you again." He whispered while his hands were wandering all over my body.
"You mean how am I so lucky with you." I whispered back while I helped him taking his shirt off. The sight of his body made me gasp. I put my arms around my neck and he automatically lifted me into his arms as he moved to our bed.

Ben turned me on my stomach as he pressed kisses on my back. His movements send shivers through my spine and therefore I couldn't hold back my moans.
He took the hem of my shirt and took it over my head. "I want you so much." He said with a groan in his voice.
His excitement made me giggle which made him giggle too.
"Girly, you make me feel like a horny teenager."
I laughed because of his confession as I turned around to watch him. I was laying down while he was hanging above me, while looking deeply in my eyes.
"You make me feel that way too."

He moved me over on my stomach again, and approached me from behind. It was an exciting feeling to watch ourselves in the mirror while he was kissing my neck and pulling my hair to the side. I felt shivers throughout my whole body as he was touching my sweet spots. It was a sensational feeling, one that only he could bring out in me. He was moaning in my ear while I took his deep and slow thrusts. His hand was moving from my throat, slowly to my nape and ended at my lower back as he pressed a long kiss in my neck.

We managed to have a few rounds full of action, which resulted in us bursting out of laughter. It was fun experiencing this time with him, as it gave us a youthful feeling.
"Remember when you said that I was probably having doubts about your abilities?" I said while I was lying down on his chest.
He giggled. "What? You changed your mind?"
"Firstly, I never really had those doubts, but I must admit that I was nervous about our first time. Well, technically it off course wasn't our first..".
He gently smiled as he moved his gaze at me.
"I know that you was, even though you didn't say it to me."
I gave him a shy smile and took a deep breath.
"But, you managed to take my nervousness away. And yes, I might did underestimate your abilities." I laughed.

I felt how he started to tickle my sides and I couldn't do nothing else than laugh.
"Ben, stop." I screamed as we both laughed hard.
He finally managed to stop as it gave me some time to breathe.

"You're making me extra tired today." I signed. He laughed as he pressed a kiss on my cheek.
"I just want you to keep up with this old, sexy man."

Part 20! Curious what ya'll think so far 😊