chapter 3

That night petunia and y/n were getting ready to go to the concert. They were riding with Petunia's friend Cora and her mom to pick up Jasmine and sophia.

Two honks and not a second later petunia was heard yelling up the stairs.

"y/n there here!!"

"Coming!" quickly making her hair black with red tips she ran down the stairs.

"Ooh I love the colours!"

"Thanks. C'mon I don't think they'll wait much longer."

"Yeah."

The two walked out and got into the minivan and were on their way to the concert.

"Petunia, I love your makeup!" Cora said practically jumping from excitement.

"Thank you but y/n drew it out, i just used her drawing as a stencil."

"y/n i didn't know you could draw!" exclaimed jasmine.

"Yeah, I don't normally show it to people. I'm not that good. Plus it's really only something I do when I wake up."

"She's being modest, she's got a walk-in closet and she lines the walls with her art. They're amazing." Petunia said matter-of-factly.

"What were you doing in my closet!?" y/n said at the same time as Sophia said "she's got a walk-in closet!"

"You have much better taste in clothes than me."

~~~

An hour later they arrived.

"Ok girls, here's money for the payphone and food, call me after you've eaten dinner."

A chorus of "Ok." "See you later" and "bye!" were shouted as everyone got out of the car.

They got in the long line of people and waited.

Finally they were at the front.

"Age?" the man at security asked.

"We're all thirteen." Cora lied.

"Tickets?"

Cora pulled out five tickets and he took them, after checking them he pulled out a stamp.

"Arms."

"What's that?" Cora askes while holding out her wrist.

"It's to mark your age so you can't get any alcoholic drinks." he said while stamping all of our wrist's. Then he lifted the velvet rope and let us before moving on to the next people.

"He was very intimidating." Rebeca said as we were walking to the front.

"He's supposed to be, otherwise people would just walk in carelessly." Sophia said smartly.

"She's right." y/n agreed. Deep down she knew they didn't want her here. She was the youngest. They expected lily. Everyone wanted Lily and y/n was just a backup.

Shortly after they made their way to the front they came on.

(The songs played. Sry if they're written after this point in time but I'm too lazy to list every single song lol. )

"That was awesome!" y/n said as they were walking down the road to the pizza place.

"Yeah." was all she got. They were all in their own conversation.

~~~

That night y/n and petunia pulled an all-nighter.

They regretted that in the morning when mrs. Evans walked in and reprimanded them for all the coffee they had drank.

"It's not good for you. You need sleep and all that coffee will stunt your growth."

"Yes mum." and "Ok" the two answered.