13

(And back to y/n being the main focus.)

It had been two months and y/n still had absolutely no luck in befriending regulus. That morning y/n got up, got dressed and went to breakfast with Narcissa and Evana.

They had just walked into the great hall when narcissa yelled.

"Regulus!"

Narcissa grabbed y/n and Evana by the arm and started leading them over to Black, Rosier, and Crouch.

"Hello narcissa. Clearwater. Evans. How are you this morning?"

"Oh quit being so formal, we're family."

Then rosier spoke up.

"Hello y/n!"

"Oh, hi." she said, sitting down across the boys, along with Cissa and Evana.

"Do you think you could help me with transfiguration? Reg sucks at it and Barty doesn't pay attention to anything we learn."

"Hey!"

"Evan you can't go shouting things like that to the whole great hall!"

They went ignored.

"Sure. Evana, Cissa and I were going to the library later, I can help you then."

Evana struck up a conversation with the group. It was Saturday so no one had any classes.

"Y'know, when reg said he regretted saying no to your help in transfiguration and that you-" Evan started but regulus cut him off.

"Evan, will you shut up!"

"No, I'd like to hear this." y/n said, grinning.

Regulus shot him a glare.

"Ugh, you guys are boring. Let's go do something else." Barty interrupted.

Evana gasped and jumped up. "I know! You guys go find a tree to sit under outside, I'll meet you there."

They went outside and a few minutes later she came out with all y/n's drawing supplies and loads of papers.

"Look at these, y/n drew them."

"Evana! How'd you Find those?"

"I got bored one night so I went through your stuff and found these. not like you were in there." She said spreading them out on the ground.

"Woah, you did these!"

"Awsome!"

"These are amazing!"

"Well anyways, I was hoping you could draw us."

"Fine."

"Oh wait," Narcissa started. "if i have to pose for an hour then you can forget it."

"Oh don't worry, you won't have to, that's stupid. It makes the painting look less like the person and more like plastic."

She got her stuff set up and started to draw.

She drew them as they goofed off, drawing the way their hair looked in the wind, the way the corner of their eyes wrinkled when they smiled.

"Done." she said after an hour and a half.

"Let me see." Evana said excitedly.

"This is amazing."