31

i wasnt going to post for another few days but omg ive got 1k veiws and im litterly so fcking happy!!

coment were ur from, id love to know!
<-->

The rest of the week went by quickly and before she knew it she was spinning through the floo on her way back to evana's.

She stepped out of the floo and stood still until her head stopped spinning. After a moment she ran to the kitchen and snuck up behind Evana.

"BOO!"

"AHH!!" she jumped and fell out of her chair, wielding her fork in the air.

"Put your fork down, what were you going to do with it anyways?" y/n said, laughing.

Vana stood up and put her fork down. "Hey, I could have seriously injured you with it. You could have lost an eye."

The two broke out in laughter. A second later mr. clearwater walked in.

"Ah, y/n! Wonderful to see you again. Maybe with you here Evana will actually do her summer reading."

Evana rolled her eyes and mr. clearwater sat down the daily prophet. y/n looked over at it.

72 muggles found dead in a muggle religious centre. There was an eerie mark above the scene of the crime...

y/n picked up the prophet to read more.

the mark looked to be a skull with a snale entwined around it. The ministry believes it to be the work of the so-called 'dark lord'. We unfortunately don't have more details. A list of the dead follows.

y/n sighed and set down the paper. She would be one of them in a week.

Evana saw her expressions and frowned. "What's wrong?"

"Oh, I just stayed up late last night, tired."

Evana grinned. "Up late? With regulus perhaps?"

"Reg and cissa were playing gobstones, I stayed up to watch." She quickly shut down Evana's thoughts. "But, on the topic of regulus, his mother stopped by." Evana frowned.

"What was she doing there?"

"She invited me to stay with them for a few days next week. She wants to have tea." it was a lie, both she and Evana knew it. Knowing she wasn't going to tell the truth Evana brushed it off as y/n just wanting to spend more time with regulus.

"So," Evana leaned forward, "did anything happen between you too?"

y/n let out a laugh, "uhm, we slept together in his bed last night." Her eyebrows shot up. "Oh, not like that! Salazar, Vana!"

They both fell into a fit of laughter. After a while they went upstairs and y/n talked Evana into doing their summer homework.

<-->
its short but i have another chapter almost ready so jst bear with me here