14

After that day Regulus didn't insult y/n at all. In fact, he seemed to even like her. And maybe consider her a friend. So much for needing to annoy him in class. She still did that anyway.

Evan and y/n were like siblings, when they got along they were inseparable, but most of the time they were bickering over who was right, it almost always ended with one chasing the other yelling 'give me my wand back you idiot!'. neither respected the other's privacy much, but their was always a line that neither crossed.

Barty and y/n were best friends, when y/n hung out with the boys she always sat with Barty. And she always knew when he was lying. It was like they had known each other their entire life.

The group was known as the 'slytherin marauders' by most people as they were often in detention for the most random things like levitating mrs. Norres above Mcgonagall's head while the cat was doing its business.

y/n was excelling at all her classes and helping Narsicca, Evana and the boy's with classes. No one knew how she was up till two in the morning, woke up at five, passed all her classes with the best score's, helped all her friends with classes, and found time to mess around. Even the teachers were amazed when the house elfs told them that they went in to clean at midnight and she didn't go to sleep till two. Then when they were putting laundry in the dorms at five, she woke up and looked like she had gotten a full night's sleep when she went to classes.

It was December 20th of 1977, y/n's fifth year, and everyone was going home for the holidays. y/n sat in a compartment with all her friends and she was practically glowing. She was so excited to see petunia that she could hardly sit still.

When the train finally stopped and she left the platform she saw lily walking to the car with their parents and before she could get to them they drove away.

Of course. She thought, they forgot me. They were so excited that their princess lily was finally back to even think about their other child.

She sat on a bench outside kings cross and went over her options.

She could use a payphone and call home, maybe Petunia had stayed home. Oh wait, she didn't have any muggle money on her. And so she sat on the bench, who knows, maybe they would come back for her. The night bus was out of the question because muggles can't see it and there were hundreds of muggles and if they saw her poof out of thin air she could get in trouble.