22

this one's a bit longer
<-->

Pov: Regulus.

She walked off leaving me confused. though, that has happened a lot lately.

I walked back to my dorm thinking.

Every time she leaves a room I feel so empty. And when she's sad it's like the world is dying. Her laugh is the most beautiful thing i've heard and when she smiles the whole room seems to light up.

So why am I the only one who feels this way?

No one else seems to cherish her laughter, or thrive on her happiness.

Everything about her invites you in, she's kind, she's beautiful, when she's mad she isn't afraid to put you in the hospital wing.

You like her, a small voice said. You're in love.

No. That was in first year, we aren't eleven anymore. He tried to reassure himself. We're just friends.

So i had a crush on her in first and second year, that doesn't mean anything.

So why can't I convince myself that?

Why is it whenever I see her I feel elated? Why is it I could be having the worst day and just hearing her name makes it better?

"Oh not again!"

Looking up I saw Barty walk into the dorm.

"What?"

"You were thinking about y/n went you?"

"H-how would you know? I could be thinking of- uh, Evana."

"You've had that look on your face ever since you walked in."

Evan was in here too?

"What look?"

"The 'oh why doesnt y/n love me? Why am i horny when she's around?' look." Barty said in a horrible impression of me.

"I do not have that look!"

"Yah, yeah you do."

"Barty, toss me a chocolate."

He threw one at evan.

"OW! No need to kill me with it!"

"I wasn't going to kill you! I just added some extra unnecessary force to the throw so that it hurt extra hard when it hit your face." he said like it was the simplest thing in the world.

"Arse." he muttered.

"So, back to the y/n topic"

"Ughh, do we have to talk about this?"

"Yes, now shut up."

"What are you going to do about it? I suggest before we leave for the summer, asking her over summer while your parents are there isnt the best idea."

"What do you mean over the summer?"

"You didn't know? Cissa spoke to her parents and they agreed to let y/n stay for the first week of summer. Your family doesn't know she's a muggleborn, they think she's Vana's sister so they're completely fine with her staying over."

"What!? But that's when my parents always make me stay with them!"

"Exactly why Cissa asked that week. Now you have a reason to be happy about it."

"Why would Cissa even ask that?"

"Because Barty, Vana, Cissa and I have agreed to play matchmaker with you two. Besides, potter's almost got lily so it's only a matter of time before your brother gets y/n."

"Potter has been trying for the last six years and he's only just befriended her."

"Yes but Sirius looks a lot better than him."

"Crap your right. A-and then after s-she says yes th-they start dating and then after Hogwarts she'll reconnect with L-lily and then s-she and Si-sirius will get married and have k-kids and s-she'll f-forget all about u-us!"

"US! SHIT WE NEED TO WORK FASTER!"

"SHE CAN'T FORGET US AND GO TO THEM!"

End pov... 😈

~~~

Pov: sirius... (LE GASP an outsider)

"So? How'd it go mate?"

"Horrible! I swear she acted like I used an unforgivable!"

"Lily acted the same."

"I mentioned a double date with you and Lily and she practically blew my ear off." (A/N: this was George typing, not me I swear😀...)

"That's because the two hate each other." Moony piped up.

"What? Why?"

He rolled his eyes.

"Don't know. But their entire childhood they've hated each other. My parents were behind them on the platform in first year, lily was begging her sister petunia to forgive her for something and y/n was glowering while lily didn't spare her a second glance. Anyways, I doubt y/n would have said yes even if they were close, half the school knows she's got a crush on Regulus."

"WHAT!"

"Yeah, and from the looks of it, he likes her. Idiots. Cant see what's right in front of their eyes."

"Who? Y/n and Regulus?" marlene said walking into the common room.

"Yep. Sirius likes y/n but didnt know she likes Regulus."

"Oh damn. It's like a love triangle!" she said, gasping.

"What is?" Dorcas said coming down from the girls' dorm.

"Regulus and Sirius both like y/n but she likes Regulus!"

"Ooooh!!! It is a love triangle!!"

That got the whole common room staring at us.

"Is it wrong that I want y/n and regulus together?" marlene said not looking guilty at all.

"YES!" I screeched very manly. Then Wormtail walked in with lily.

They stood and looked at us for a minute. I had pinned Marlene down as I was about to tell her to take it back. Marlene was laughing. Dorcas was eating chocolate. Remus was trying to steal her chocolate and James was trying to pull me off marlene. Lily was the first to speak.

"What the fuck happened?" The entire room gasped.

"LILY YOU FINALLY DID IT!"

"FLOWER HAVE WE FINALLY GOTTEN TO YOU?"

"MY LILY PAD JUST SWEARED!"

"You lot are morons. What happened here?"

I jumped up. "Y/N LIKES REGULUS AND HE LIKES HER WHICH MEANS SHE DOESN'T LIKE ME!"

"OFF ALL THE GIRLS IN THE SCHOOL YOU LIKE HER!? SHE'S A FREAK! SHE KNOWS SHES A FREAK AND DOESN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! SHE CAN'T EVEN PRETEND TO BE NORMAL FOR THE SAKE OF EVERYONE ELSE!"

The whole common room was silent. Lily Evans had always had something against y/n. No one questioned it. No one knew what but y/n must have done something horrible to get that kind of reaction from lily.

End pov

<-->
Sooo that happend