chapter 35

sry it took so long, ive been busy
<-->

y/n finished her shift and left f.f. With a wave. She went to her room at the Leaky Cauldron and changed into a tee-shirt and jeans. She took two pieces of hair in the front and braided them, using a small pony to connect them in the back of her head. Nodding, she sprinted down the stairs, over to the floo, dropped a few gallions into the pot, grabbed powder, stepped in, and let the flames engulf her.

She stepped out a few seconds later and was met with a grinning evan.

"C'mon, my parents are out right now but they said we can use the spare brooms." he led her though the huge home, she looked around, marvelling at the expensive paintings and chandeliers. She noticed that gold was used to decorate almost every room.

When they reached his backyard her jaw dropped, it was bigger than the quidditch pitch at hogwarts.

Evan looked over at her and laughed. "The brooms are over there," he pointed towards a shed and they ran over.

He grabbed the box and she grabbed two brooms, they walked out towards the middle of the field and evan opened the box.

Two bludgers, a quaffle, and the snitch. They frowned.

"There's only two of us, how are we going to do this?"

y/n though, "well, you said you wanted to be a beater and i've settled on chaser, if there's anything we can use as goal posts i can try to score while you throw bludgers at me."

"Ok, i think we have some miniature goal posts that i can have my house elf engorgio. Though, I suppose all she has to do is snap her fingers, doesn't really use spells."

She nodded and he ran towards the manor to grab the mini goal posts. After a few moments he came running back with a small figure in his hand. A little behind him was a house elf who would apparate to him, let him get a little ahead and apparate to him again.

After a minute or two he reached her.

"C'mon, we gotta go further out." They both began running further into the field. y/n kept thinking that they'd stop due to reaching the property line but each time she thought this must be it they kept going.

After they named it about half a mile out from where they were originally he stopped and sat the mini posts down. The elf motioned them to step back and snapped her fingers.

The mino posts grew till they were the size of the ones at hogwarts. Evan sent her a grin and yelled "race ya to the balls" before booking it to the box.