12

To add to the 100 muggles and 17 muggleborns found dead last night we found 70 half-bloods. The ministry has sent out all of their obliviators to the scene of the killing. The muggles believe that the cause of death was an explosion from a building which sells motor oil and gas (used by muggles to run their cars -their form of transportation-).

A list of those found dead follows....

The prophet that morning announced more deaths. The entire hall was silent. The only sound was that of the turning of pages as people looked through the list of those dead.

Two ravenclaw's, five gryffindor's, ten hufflepuff's and one slytherin left the hall one at a time. Each was either crying or trying not to.

Classes were sombre all day. Multiple people were missing from classes.

"It's so dull."

"What do you expect cissy, loads of people died."

"Right."

That night y/n went to the common room again. Although this time, she wasn't alone. Regulus black was there.

Not that she knew that, she simply sat down, opened her book, and started annotating.

No pov but this parts more abt regulus

y/n evans, not one regulus had pegged to read in the middle of the night but muggles are full of surprises and she comes from them so one should expect nothing less.

He simply turned back to his book, blissfully unaware when his eyes wandered to the girl annotating her book.

They never left her.

<-->

IM SORRY ITS SOOO SHORT BUT I HAD TO END IT HERE IT'S SUCH A SWEET LITTLE MOMENT THE TWO HAD! sry but the next few chapters might be short as well.