Chapter 13~Forgiven~Jen's P.O.V.

How could Seth do that?! And how can Korey go over to him and act like nothing happened? "What's she doing?" I ask John. "I don't know...." John says puzzled. "I understand..." Korey says, "you don't need to apologize." But he hurt her, and John! I look at John confused, he just shrugs his shoulders. "But Korey...I.." Seth starts, "Shhh, it's okay." Korey says cutting him off. She signals us to come over, so we go. "You have forgiven.." Seth sings, "Forgive me I'm ashamed.." Korey starts rubbing his back, "Shhh.." she says. John and I look at her puzzled, "What are you doing?" we mouth. She shakes her head in disapproval. "Do you know what it's like when you're scared to see yourself..." Seth begins to sing Never Surrender, Korey joins in, "Do you know what it's like when you wish you were someone else who didn't need your help to get by?" John and I look at each other confused. "Do you know what it's like when you're not who you wanna be? Do you know what it's like to be your own worst enemy who sees the things in me I can't hide? Do you know what it's like to wanna surrender?" they sing. "Seth...it's okay." John says putting his hand on Seth's shoulder. Korey and John look at me, "Seth..." I begin. He looks at me, "it's okay." I say smiling. He smiles, gets up, and hugs Korey. "Now don't start getting all mushy..." she says pushing Seth off of her. We all begin to laugh, "See, told you it's okay!" John says.