〖14〗

Wooyoung placed the piece of chicken in his mouth as he listened San talk about how they had a mission. 

"And then, we managed to get them down and get the money back. Fucking scumbags, thinking they could fool us by some stupid tricks." San shook his head. 

Wooyoung smiled, chewing the food he had in his mouth and not really knowing what to say.

He was confused why was he even here, but it was nice to have breakfast again. Wooyoung and Yeosang were both students and barely had money to eat 3 meals a day. 

They both worked, but it was barely enough to cover all of the bills and rent. It was kind of hard, but they managed to get through things together. 

"I bet being an university student and working part time is exhausting with all the studying, so you don't even have time to sleep or eat." San suddenly spoke up.

Wooyoung looked up, stared at him a bit and then hummed. 

"What are you studying? You never told me that." 

Wooyoung eyed him. "You never asked."

San giggled, chewing the food and shaking his head. Wooyoung didn't know why, but he was just handsome.

His jaw line was gorgeous as well as his eyes and forehead that was showing because of his hair being slicked back. 

He was definitely rich, and he was also just hot. Wooyoung didn't know why was he just admiring him now. 

"I'm in dance major. I want to be a professional dancer one day or maybe a dance teacher." He said. 

San raised his eyebrow. "Dance? Wow, I didn't expect you to be a dance major. You looked kind of to be in literature or maybe like a math major."

Wooyoung made a disgusted face. "Math? No way. Both of those things is just too annoying to be true, and I hate to read books."

San smiled. "At least we got something in common. I also hate reading and math, so I guess we can relate to that."

Wooyoung smiled back a bit. "Yeah..."

"What about movies then? What kind of movies do you like?" 

Wooyoung took a moment to think about it. He rarely had time for movies, but when he was a kid, he liked to watch horror movies and sometimes action. 

"I don't really watch movies, but I enjoy horror." Wooyoung shrugged. 

San widened his eyes. "Horror? What the hell?"

"What?" Wooyoung smiled. 

"That's horrible! What kind of psycho would enjoy horror movies?" San whined.

(I do San, I do 😔

Wooyoung laughed. "What? Are you scared of horror movies?!"

San pouted. "I am! It's literally horrible and so scary!"

Wooyoung laughed loudly again, clapping his hands as he realized that San is literally a mafia and yet he is scared of little things like horror movies? It was hilarious. 

"Oh my god, stop laughing!" San whined as he just laughed. 

Wooyoung shook his head. "I can't believe it. How the hell are you scared of that?"

San pouted, and he looked so goddamn adorable like that. Is it normal?

"Don't worry baby, I'll protect you from everything and anyone that tries to hurt you!"

San raised his eyebrow suddenly and made Wooyoung slowly stop laughing.

"Baby?" San asked.

Wooyoung blushed. He didn't realize he said baby without thinking, and San just smirked as he stared at him.