〖18〗

Jongho's mind was a mess.

They had so much job to do, specially after he found out that Lee's people were after him.

Mr. Lee, or Lee Seokjun was one of the most popular "businessman" in Korea. He was in fact also a criminal just like Jongho was, but he just used his company for profit.

Jongho hated his guts. He hated that man ever since his deceased father told him about awful stuff he did, looking all classy and nice but he is in fact an asshole.

He hated women, used them like toys and neglected his children that he accidently had. He didn't even pay alimony, and he used all the money he made on drugs and alcohol.

Jongho's father hated him for trying to screw them and take over their group, ever since Jongho was a kid.

He even managed to kill his own mother, and after he did that, Jongho's father made a war between them.

But the main problem Jongho had with him was the fact he was the reason his father died when he was fighting for his life in the hospital after the war.

He hired people and made them turn off the device that helped him breath, and his father died that night.

Jongho was 16 when he took over his father, and he has made his clan even more stronger than it was before.

His main goal was to kill Lee Seokjun, and Jongho will do that even if it's the last thing he will ever do.

But after that, Jongho's goal was to get Yeosang.

The male worked in mr. Lee's company, and Jongho literally fell in love with him the moment they accidently locked eyes.

Yeosang was talking to some co-workers when Jongho saw him, and he had to stop to see if he saw it right or not.

He thought so long after he saw Yeosang for a moment, and Jongho made his plan after almost 3 years.

He swore he will never make Yeosang cry, that he will treat him like a drop of water on a palm, but Jongho was wrong.

Yeosang hated him.

He openly said he hated him, broke down in front of him all because of Jongho. His own heart broke for him.

Jongho knew it was wrong, so wrong, but he couldn't give up and let Yeosang go. Jongho knew he wouldn't be able to live without him.

But Yeosang had all the right to hate him, and Jongho didn't blame him for that.

But he really wanted to apologize deepy for everything, but Yeosang has been shutting himself in his room all day and night.

Jongho really thought of everything he could do, so he got one thing Yeosang asked for.

►  ►  ►  ►  ►

Yeosang looked onto his hands that were on his lap, feeling his eyes almost closing on their own.

He felt exhausted. It was like he didn't sleep for days when in fact all he did was sleep.

Jongho kept running through his mind, and he was just so desperate to never see that man again despite knowing that was impossible.

Yeosang curled himself on the huge couch in the living room with a blanket on, looking out of the window to the beautiful fountain in the garden.

He wished he was a rock now, like literally. His life seemed full, and yet it was like he was existing for no reason now.

It lost it's meaning when Yeosang got here. It was horrible. He wished he had at least a pet to keep him company, but no.

Yeosang was stuck here like an animal. It was just...horrible.

Yeosang was lost in his mind, not thinking about anything when he felt eyes being on him as someone leaned over the sofa.

He furrowed his eyebrows lightly and turned his head, seeing Jongho standing there and looking kind of...distraught?

He didn't smile, nor have any kind of emotion visible on his face. Yeosang felt kind of bad now for saying stuff he said.

Yeosang did hate Jongho for taking his freedom away, but not that much. Jongho is a good guy, he was just a little psycho.

"Hey.." Jongho mumbled.

Yeosang just stared at him for a bit before he hummed, turning around and facing the tv.

Jongho let out a quiet sigh and walked around, sitting down next to Yeosang and holding a bag in his hand.

"Are you okay?" Jongho quietly mumbled.

Yeosang looked at him, feeling his eyes start to water and his throat hurting as bitterness raised in it.

He nodded his head, feeling exhausted and snuggling into the soft blanket more. He hasn't seen Jongho for a few days, and yet he already looked restless.

Jongho let out a small smile despite looking tired, and Yeosang felt even more bad.

"Are you okay?..." Yeosang mumbled back before he could stop himself.

Jongho kept smiling. "Are you worried for me?"

Yeosang was flabbergasted. He didn't know what to answer, and he just watched Jongho instead.

He had to admit that he was at least a little worried. Jongho looked so tired, like he hasn't slept in days and the bags under his eyes made it even more clear.

"I-"

Jongho chuckled. "It's alright if you don't answer. I'm okay, my love."

Yeosang knew that was a lie. He knew how much he hurt Jongho when he said that he hated him, but it was because he was in a middle of breakdown.

Jongho was worried for him, and Yeosang did hate it, but didn't hate it that much.

"I got something for you." Jongho smiled as he lifted up the bag.

Yeosang furrowed his eyebrows. What?

"What?" He repeated.

"Look at it yourself. I'm pretty sure you will like it." Jongho said.

Yeosang sat up, still confused and took the bag. He opened it and peeked inside, looking up to Jongho with wide eyes.

"Jongho?" Yeosang asked.

Jongho hummed as he watched him pull out a box that held his phone inside, looking shocked as he just stared back at him.

"Why?.." Yeosang mumbled.

Jongho shrugged. "You asked me for it, I said no, but I changed my mind. You can always call me or Wooyoung, and I allow him to come over whenever you want him to be with you."

Yeosang was more than shocked. He definitely didn't expect Jongho to give him a phone, specially after he said no.

"It's alright, I can always change it into the other one you want-"

Jongho was cut off by hands wrapping themselves around his shoulders. He widened his eyes and stopped talking as Yeosang leaned over and hugged him.

"Thank you so much..I can't thank you enough.." Yeosang mumbled.

Jongho slowly smiled again, wrapping his hands around Yeosang and hugging him back.

He leaned closer and pressed a kiss onto his jaw as Yeosang snuggled his head into his shoulder.

"Your happiness and wellbeing is my first priority, and it will always stay like that." Jongho mumbled back.

Yeosang almost cried again as he clung to him like a koala, looking up and connecting eyes with Jongho as the male started moving his hair out of his face.

Jongho cupped his cheek as they just stared at each other, and Yeosang felt a huge urge to lean over and kiss Jongho.

He wrapped his arms tighter and straddled Jongho's lap in the matter of the seconds and leaned down.

He connected their lips together, and Jongho immediately smiled into the kiss as he kissed him back while holding the back his neck lightly.

Yeosang felt the smile tugging on his own lips as they kissed each other.

And everything seemed special in that moment.