But I don't deserve you

Jan 15: write a love letter from your least favourite original character.
Oh my...wattt...but I love them all. Okay not as much as Trevor but still. hmmmm...
....

Hey Luce,

I don't think you'd ever agree to actually sit down and have a talk with me for more than five seconds.
So I'm hoping since you like writing, you'd be compelled to read this.

Ever since you came to Cedarwood, I've been intrigued by you. You were so quiet, so talented, so pretty.

God! I doubt no one noticed that. You just probably scare them off and they didn't want to be your friend.
They thought that you were mean and rude. I know you're not beacuse you're friends Maddie and Maddie is a ray of sunshine.

She gets you. People don't just don't get you. But I think I do.

But I didn't behave that way at first. Heck, I still don't.

I've never liked someone that much so it was strange. You didn't do anything wrong and you just wanted to participate in a competition.

And I bribed the judges cuz I knew you'd win and Alexa won. And you became mad at me. My ego got the best of me and instead of me to apologize, I started to act mean to you. Alexa and I treated you like crap and you hated us. You have every right to.

But I'm really sorry. I like you a lot Lucy. I really do. I see you in my dreams every day and I'm always staring at you anytime you're around. I can't help it. I'm going crazy and I'm trying to ignore it but its just not going away. It's getting stronger...it's getting worse.

The funny part of this is that you'd never love me back. Why would you? I'm an asshole. I'm a jerk. I've always been mean to you and your friends. I'm cocky and I'm selfish.

We fought many times and each time I'm hurt because I don't want to. Anytime I fight with you, I just really want to tell you how much I want to be with you but then shit comes out of my mouth.
And you're trying to make sense but I make you feel like you're stupid.

Carl deserves you. He's sweet and he's an amazing guy. He doesn't hold grudges and he's fun to be around. He's not cocky and selfish. Why won't you want him?

Why would you want me? I won't even want me. I'm a horrible human being. I don't deserve love. I have almost everything but I want more. I told Trevor to give up his potential scholarship for me. I don't blame him if he never speaks to me again. I don't deserve that guy's friendship. Because he's too much for me.

This is hard because for real it's coming from Alexis but I  just want to tell you that I really love you. So much it hurts. I still do and I dunno if I will ever get over it.

But I wish you the best. I wish you'd have the amazing life you deserve, with an amazing best friend, boyfriend, career, an amazing future.

Your enemy and secret admirer,
Alexis.

---
*Sniff* who saw that coming?