Chapter 12:

« PrevNext »

≡ Table of Contents

Settings

This issue of "Variable Stars" happened to hit Xiao Nian Ye, because the ratings have always been sluggish, the leader of the fruit station was mercilessly distributed to the ten o'clock stall on Monday night.

The ratings are just like the electrocardiogram of death.

The director is worried.

Sorrow's hair is almost falling out, and he can't help thinking, it must be because he is still too kind to the guests that the show will not be hot!

I can only blame him for not being cruel.

The director sits in the editing room, smoking a cigarette melancholy.

Suddenly.

The straight line of ratings seems like a corpse, with a small peak.

He covered his heart, his eyes rounded in disbelief. After calming down, he turned to look at the producer, and asked with a heartache, "Did you pay for the TV?!"

The producer looked blank, "I don't have one."

The director stared at him suspiciously. He thought about it carefully, and felt that it was impossible for a producer who was even better than himself to spend money to buy and watch.

The ratings curve rises all the way, until the end, the director personally watched the ratings soar from 0.4 to 1.0.

What is going on here?

It was the official blog operator who came to tell them that this program suddenly became popular.

"Director! Our show is out of this issue!"

He was a little confused, "What's the matter?"

"Because Tian Ruan!!!"

# Ruan Sweet Pickup#

#阮甜 tractor#

#阮甜秦岸#

Three high-profile searches, plus the clips edited by variety show bloggers have played more than ten million, directly make this show stand out.

The audience in front of TV is naturally not as harsh as netizens, and Ruan Tian is beautiful and not aggressive, with a very pleasing face. Her performance on the show is not only grounded but also does not hinder her, and naturally won the audience's favor.

Who doesn't like sweet pretty sister?

When TV viewers watched her picking up trash, she felt that she was different from other stars, and it was difficult to endure.

The screen turned to her squatting in the corner to eat steamed buns, and the audience suddenly felt pity and love for the little girl.

They are not squeamish at all, nor will they be pitiful, their hearts will melt.

"When Sweet Cub gnawed the buns, I wanted to cry when I saw it, what a poor Cub."

"Uuuuuu, pitiful and cute, and today is also a day I really like sweet cubs."

"Mom didn't expect the sweet cubs to be so prosperous. The sweet cubs driving the tractor are the best!!!"

"New fans, come and report."

Ruan Tian is still asleep and knows nothing about it.

The director frantically sent her WeChat, and couldn't wait for her to reply, so he made an urgent call to wake her up.