Chapter 28: (One more)

« PrevNext »

≡ Table of Contents

Settings

There is no news on Shen She's Weibo, and the number of followers is zero.

When opening Weibo earlier, the assistant who was automatically followed by the system was also shut down by him.

Ruan Tian became the first person he paid attention to.

Even if someone wants to comment on his Weibo and find nothing, no one can guess what his sudden move means.

Compared with many wealthy children, Shen She is extremely low-key. He rarely shows up in public and does not accept any interviews. He only occasionally shows up on financial channels.

Before the marriage of Shen She and Ruan Tian, ​​not many people paid attention to it, and no one even knew about it.

In the past two years of their marriage, they have not been fit together, and the media has not even taken a photo together. If it werent for the Baidu Baike column that showed that they were married, there might be a misunderstanding that Shen Yan is single.

This marriage, or the marriage of the family, or the wife with a son, never thought that they were married because of their true love.

"Is this the rhythm of remarriage for rich couples?"

"The president of World Entertainment is following the trend and is chasing his wife?"

"I wiped my eyes. That's right, Shen She took the initiative to pay attention to Ruan Tian, ​​and his ex-wife became the only person he followed."

"The rich are so interesting."

"What does he want to do? So does Shen She like Ruan Tian? All these things have taken a look at Daddy!!!"

"Mr. Shen: Chasing his wife, don't cue."

"If you pay attention to you so much, why don't you write novels."

"The reminder upstairs is right. I'm going to catch someone to write me a wife chasing hs literature."

Ruan Tian received Aite from many people, as if they were celebrating her remarriage.

Ruan Tian looked at it carefully for a while before she understood what was going on.

She silently looked at the extra man on the fan list.

Shen Shes head is a photo of him in high school. He is wearing loose school uniform and standing at the entrance of the school. The sun is pouring down from his head appropriately. He is slender and has a lazy look. His white skin is basking in the bright sunlight. He's paler, his eyes looked at the camera faintly, as if there was a slight smile, and there seemed to be no.

Ruan Tian saw Shen She for the first time, and he seemed almost like this.

Wearing a pure school uniform, with a slight smile on the corner of his mouth, those eyes are very attractive.

Ruan Tian stared at his profile picture for a while, and then manually removed Shen She from her fan list without hesitation.

She remembered one more thing.

Before, after her trumpet was picked out.

She forgot to take Shen She off!

Ruan Tian boarded his trumpet, which had been used for a long time, and cleared Shen She.

It's clean and tidy, and it's not muddy.

She has always been unable to guess what Shen Yan is thinking. She didn't know when she liked it before, but now she put it down after the divorce, and she still can't understand it.